Wednesday, June 24, 2009

blogging continues...

25th June 2009 @ 0101

My very first entry in blogspot.I'm not an amateur in blogging for I had been blogging in friendster for the past 5 years and being an avid diary writer,I'm sure i can make something out of it here when i feel like jotting down few words.
It just feels too good to be back home for 2 months of summer break.So blissful indeed when you can actually stop for a minute to admire how the world passes by you so smoothly and swiftly.Nothing beats like being at home,in Malaysia.Home sweet home.I'm totally engulfed with non-stress/non-adrenaline rushing atmosphere.Wish I could always be in this mode no matter how much pressure is exerted on me during semesters and exam periods.
I realised so many tiny and little things that i had missed during my medical studies.They say medical field is a VERY serious profession and I have NEVER DENIED it.But,once I became part of it,i realised how true the words are.The actual definition of stress is the word medicine(well that's exactly what I would say if anyone asks me :How's medicine?)
10 months of studies each year and with 2 more years to go,I'm looking forward to start working in hospital to make my childhood ambition come true in near future.Sacrifices that i made for my medical studies can never be comparable to anything else.
Once i'm back home,i realised i was too occupied with my studies that I did miss the latest happenings around me.Me being nerdy?no im not at all.in fact,i've never wanted to be a nerd and luckily,it's ubiquitous to be called hardworking by others and not a nerd!Talking about being occupied,clearly in medical line,one definitely needs more than 24 hours/day especially a month before or during exam seasons.You just wish for that..,just hoping for that miracle to happen..but to no avail,neither the Earth nor time waits for man.
As i realised the things i've missed during my non-sem break times,I begin to value and appreciate better things or people that i'm meeting now.I listen mostly(like usual).I try to be a good listener.Being a listener doesn't mean you are a man of few words.It's a piece of cake to just blurt out words without listening to the others for the sake of giving a piece of your mind but what i learned is,listening and showing people that you're an attentive listener is far more important that to convince people on what you think is right.
As I cancelled by friendster account(since dec 2004) and facaebook(since nov 2008),my random act actually surprised many people till they started enquiring "'what actually happened?that was an abrupt decision!" I had my own reason to justify my act.Initially I was convinced that both these popular networking system connect people.I had to agree on that point.I did find back my old and best buddies yet the trend has worn out,i believe.People no longer keep in touch indeed,the networks which are in the beginning marked their way up with their prime motive of bridging connection between people.I found the services offered are both purposeless.For instance,my mailbox if flooded @ spammed with notifications from facebook on their quizzes done by it's members.Previously i had the reason to join friendster but I guess I lost it and i guess abstinence makes a perfect get away from it.I came to a conclusion that sms and emails serve better purpose than any other networking system.Affirmatively,it's all lies in the hands of the person who takes the initiative to remain near to his loved ones.You'll be nobody if you choose to take friends and loved ones for granted.
2nd day at home,I'm just hibernating,enjoying our exotic food,catching up with my high school buddies,having heart felt talk with dad and mum,updating brother on my usual routine and vice versa.Head still feels heavy as if my brain had gained extra few grams after the constant non-stop info input.I desperately need to 'drain' my head before i start to re-enter infos on internal medicine.
Still,I'm definitely going to enjoy my break at home despite many unsolved incidents which still linger in my head.
Happy holidays to me and I will be back with my next entry soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment