Monday, November 9, 2009

Back into action.

* I managed to take a snap on this rare plant on my way back from psychiatry hosp..what plant/flower is it anyway?*




Good bye Psychiatry and it's time for Orthopedics and Traumatology rotation tomorrow!Dr.Irina Ivanovna Kitaeva delievered our last lecture today after glaring at us upon our answers on "we had copied this materials on our 1st lecture!"..So she continued on theory on emotions and after 1 hour,she left us with the best Psychotherapist in Nizhny Novgorod(well that's what she said)..he's a man in his 50s,good stature and with spectacles.Okay,so you see came about 10 patients(post neurotic patients whoa re under his therapy).They sat on the front rows,and the therapy started with him turning on his radio,asking all of us to close our eyes,relax and follow his commands..okay here you go,I,as usual cannot sit still and yes,I wasn't under his 'hypnotism' but at that very moment lava sms-ed,so I was busy replying that I was wide awake throughout his 30 minutes +++ psychotherapy..well not only me who wasn;t interested but few of us were fidgetting too,* (ha-ha) fil,i saw you completing your summary on russian text!*Moreover all his commands were in Russian,so that was a big turn off for me.As for the enthusiastics,few of them actually ALMOST drifted to sleep!!!




Allright,I know I slacked right after my tb and internal exams..slacked in sense of I wasn;t being very disciplined though I'm still following rules imposed on me by myself.So this is it..freedom and kidding around stops today,gosh..it's already 10th November'09 and I still have lots to accomplish..what happened to all your 'doctor's recommendations?'..okay,since everything is back to its place now,I shouldn;t delay things anymore.I can;t stick to my words without a proper mechanism to control me.Finally,I managed to divide my time and like I had determined before returning to Russian Fed,"it's less than 2 years to go,and I'm going to make sure that I turn out to be a competent one..I will!'I'm going to work for it and any other distractions will not be entertained!*




0025








2 comments:

  1. yea! go nava! we should definitely prove them wrong in Malaysia... :) I hope that all of us will become not just good doctors, but excellent ones..!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sarah,just despise the mentality the others have on russian graduates..let's work for it..:)

    ReplyDelete