Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Talentime*thumbs up*










Unlike the previous years,4th November has been officially elected for a public holiday in Russian Federation to commemorate after Russian Revolution Day.The real significance behind the day off tomorrow,I'm yet to find out,because even the Drs are unsure about it..then again,what matters is I have a day off tomorrow! Yeay!






3rd November'09-everything around me seems to be very beautiful today.It's just the atmosphere that surrounding me,I suppose.Love it.The temperature is -2*C today,yeap,winter is here people!Be prepared for the snow balls being thrown at you,the heavy thuds on your back due to the slippery roads,the snow storm hitting directly on your faces and what more you needed right?The small park right infornt of Gorkova Sq. is illuminated with lights and the scenery simply calms yourselves down even at 5.30pm (it looks as if 10pm in Malaysia).I was drifting away looking out of the window of the bus after my Internal Medicine Lecture had ended.The white snow makes everything so white and pure..I love this feeling during the year before the temperature fluctuates more lower.




After refreshing myself with a good shower,I made myself cucur and as for dessert,butter and peanut cookies from home,I nestled down confortably on my bed.Clutching my red heart colour small pillow,I started watching our very own,Malaysian made 'Talentime'.Thanks to Soo Ching for passing me the fabulous movie.Since I was all alone in my room,I just felt all good without any interference.I just wanted to be alone and spend time for myself after quite sometime when the previous 3 weeks were snatched away for entertaining others.






Now that I'm done with watching this movie "Talentime",I knew Malaysia has certainly has lost a very TALENTED scriptwriter,director,writer and more importantly a true Malaysian : the late Yasmin Ahmad.I never knew about her till I heard her demise in 25th July 2009 due to stroke and brain edema.I knew she had directed a number of super hit movies better to say "the true Malaysian essence filled movies" but I didn;t take the effort to watch them.All the heart touching Petronas Advertisments which provokes the 1Malaysia and multicultural society during festive seasons were all because of her.If there was one Malaysian with a true spirit of 'No races,Just Malaysians-- it just got to be her.*you will always stay in our memories and live in all your movies,Ma'am..good job in direction,will there ever be another Yasmin like you?May you rest R.I.P*..and now I feel the urge to watch her previous hit movies such as Sepet,Rabun and others.






Talentime...2 thumbs up for that greta movie.If only everyone sees the heart across the culture and skin colour,I believe the world will be a better place to live in.The simplicity of the movie casting a couple of new faces,Jacklyn Victor,Ida Nerina,Harith,Mahesh,Pamelo Chong will make a difference and appreciated by those who loves Malaysia as one community without races.Love,despair,hatredness,jealousy,hope,grieve,friendship are the main touch ups which made the movie simply superb.I'm simply contented because I spent the other half of my day watching this 'cun' movie on my own:)I enjoyed it and yeap,it's my latest favourite after P.S. I LOVE YOU.*damn,I still can;t forget his irish looking green mesmerising eyes*






I know another purely based Malaysian movie will be out soon or is it already released? entitled ESTET(estate)..I;m very keen to watch it.Anyone has any nice feedbacks on it?Please leave a message here.Thank you and happy public holiday to all my coursemates:)






2355






No comments:

Post a Comment