Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Missed" Part Of Me.

* can I ever get back the things which I have missed?*
3rd February'10 @ 2215




4 more days to end my short semester break.Here I am in my room,replied my e-pal's mail,sort of gave 'consultation' to 4 of my friends.I'm already a doctor @ Jr.Doctor:).1 more year to go,Nita...*should I be happy or start getting all tensed up?*




Facing my Dell,my mind is darting back to many things which I really want to put in words.I was asked few days ago " What You have missed?I guess you have everything?" when I responded to my 1 week plus old mail (*smile*) "Doing medic has no life,all you have is your books to look to and accompany you.Only I know how many things I have missed and I can never get them back".




I'm a person who really appreciate and value all the small things in my life.I don't wish for real big and luxurious things to be spent on me but just a small and sincere care and love will do.Nothing can replace that priceless love given to me by my dearests.




When I say "I miss you",I really mean it.I know some of you might be seeing me using that phrase alot in my fb and it's not written for fun or to just attract attention.I want to stress it here that it is meant for you and your absence really gives an impact on me.




Missingness which I can never get back will always linger in myself.The many missingness which will accumulate as I grow older every passing day.Seriously;,




~I miss reading my favourite novels past midnight and sleep with it during lower secondary days.




~I miss sleeping on daddy's chest every night before I was ushered back to my room with a peck on my cheek.




~I miss lying on mum's lap when I needed to ease myself.




~I miss having a good heart to heart talk with mum and dad every night.




~I miss having our family dinner each night in front of the tv in the hall.




~I miss having that sister-brother-quarrel with ragu.




~I miss having daddy as my alarm clock early in the morning to wake me up to school.




~I miss our early sunday morning talks on the bed.




~I miss hanging out with my besties and buddies on special occasions.




~I miss hiring the cab and hitting the squash ground every thursday after school with my besties.




~I miss sitting on my swing and look up the sky for the brightest star before I finally make a wish.




~I miss having that small talk with dad and mum on the swing while munching my snacks at night.




~I miss disturbing mum and dad when I have nothing to do!




~I miss the saturday nights dinner at my favourite places with dad and mum.




~I miss celebrating the many special occasions with dad and mum.




~I miss baking cookies with mum a week before diwali.




~I miss the early morning oil bath, and visits to temple with mum dad and ragu on auspicious days.




~I miss being present and be part of my big families gatherings and on most significant days.




~I miss being there to welcome the new cuties to the family.




~I miss addressing myself personally instead of being told by others "she is your dr.sis/dr.aunt"




~I miss having that small fumbling for keys fight with ragu to drive dad's car.




~I miss driving my own car when I don't have to squeeze myself into a public bus!




~I miss not having to bundle up with a thick clothes but just a denim and jeans will do whenever I wanted to go out.




~I miss enjoying my favourite foods without having to worry about diabetes mellitus,arterial hypertension and obesity.




~I miss being mum's chaperon when both of us go out together.




~I miss the late night 'sneak out' from my room to downstairs for a spoonful ice cream:p




~I miss having that good late night and long chats in msn;)




~I miss having our father-daughter debate when I wanted something before daddy finally gives in:)




~I miss doing shopping with mum and dad,going up and down the many shops to find for the best suit for me:) * talk about being a girl and wanting the best*




~I miss getting ragu into trouble even when he was such an 'angel'.




~I miss being that happy school girl without any burden/responsibilities waiting for her.




~I miss the lil girl that I once used to be..the kindergarten girl;I miss sleeping in my big pail/bucket beside the cute little plant in my garden.




~I miss eating that 'secret' cone ice-cream given by my late grandma,I miss you badly ammama.*I'm so unlucky to lose you at that very tender age*




~I miss being paraded as a princess by mum, guarded by my elder brothers:)




~I miss the more real and pure world that I own once.




~All in all,I miss being the care-free girl that I once was.I miss doing things that truly gave me the happiness that I wanted.




And now,that's just a lil ranting from me.That's me,on and off I'll reminiscise my 'missed life' which can never be understood by others.I'm missing it more when I'm totally free just like now.




Still,life has to go on right?Soon in a year,I will be missing my Medical Student life and will be fully responsible for the many lifes in hospitals.




Am I prepared to let go of these and face the new phase of my life?Time will decide everything and all I got to do is,simply -PLAY MY PART to be part of it.




2310




2 comments:

  1. wow! this is.... incredible! um speechless! so.... so incredible! >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. mate,those are just lil missed parts of me:) I really do miss them alot!!:(

    ReplyDelete