Tuesday, February 23, 2010

a toss for.....

*SMILING?EMOTIONLESS?SAD?@LABILE MOOD?*




This is my post 1 week of exam blog.With the commencement of 10th semester,in a week I had psychiatry exam.Exactly one week right after my exam.Yeah,I got through excellently,more like my mark was given based on my performances in class and with an additional question(I've never been asked that question in any of my exams here!).Done with my 1st exam for the sem and currently into Infectious Diseases rotation which will be ending this saturday.




I was waiting anxiously for Friday(19th February'10) so that I could take a complete break for the next 4 days(which I did,3 days without books!).23rd February is a public holiday which marks for Men's Day.In real,looking back at history,formely this celebration was intended for those who had served the army and it was known as Red Army Day.Basically,23rd February is celebrated by giving gifts to all the adam's species in Russian Federation,Ukraine,Belarus.Officially now,it is called DEFENDER OF THE FATHERLAND DAY.And now,tomorrow,back to my usual routine..ermm,can I extend few more days of break?Going to bed when the dawn breaks,and waking up past noon,is certainly blissful!!!:p




Chinese New Year celebration was held yesterday at 3rd hostel.No performances like the previous years,everyone is certainly BUSY!There's no fun in just thanking and wishing "happy chinese new year' and walk away with food/just stay inside a room with a couple of friends.I kind of missed our 4th floor's spirit..I still remember 3 years ago in our 5th sem when the whole 4th floor's residence(atleast majority of us) sat on a mat spread on the floor and enjoyed the food,that's how it's supposed to be but sadly,it's not like that anymore,especially now with another 2 semesters left before we bid goodbye to each other.




Anyhows,the food was really tasty.Rumin sim gave me this large piece of fried chicken...*burp* thank you everyone:)




On sunday,for the very first time,i tasted yee sang which was prepared by yeow,kok meng,soo ching,rumin,kheng huat and shari.Tossing yee sang was thrilling but not when it falls on others hands!!Thank you,thank you..too bad the pix are still with Kok meng,can't upload them:(




2104




No comments:

Post a Comment