Friday, March 26, 2010

I,The Sombong Girl(apparently).

" being the most sombong girl?-anyways,it's fun"-Navanita :)
26th March'10 @ 1400




It's been real a tiring week,even when I had only 4 days of classes since Monday was an off day due to cycle break(an off day before I started with my Internal Medicine subject!)Perhaps it wouldn't have been this exhausting if it wasn't for our super strict and hidden sarcasm doctor.She definitely has something against me.Not a day goes by without her picking on me for even a slightest reason..sigh...2 more weeks with her,gotta get through it.Nevertheless,having her as our practical classes' mentor is one thing my group has been looking forward.Well can;t blame her for acting that way when her previous mentor was the most digeruni Dr. in NNSMA!




Emergency cycle with anaesthesiologist,Dr.Pitchugin in the evenings.How does it feel like having to squeeze your brain/on the go around the clock from 9am till 4pm without lunch to feed your cells?That's what exactly happened yesterday..by the time I got back home,I was too drained out.I know I had to eat for I have been 'fasting' since morning but the feeling of hunger was supressed further.Had a bun,checked my mail and there I went,under the blanket till 8.30pm.After refreshing,a moment in fb with replying msg,keeping myself updated with the latest on TheStarOnline,at 11.30pm,I faced my books..topic for today:Differential diagnosis on abdominal pain,prescription list for my patient of the day and doses on hypertensive crisis drugs,I had to call the day off at 3.30am as my eyes were refusing to stay awake though I wanted to stay vigile till the morning.




For 2 days in a row,I had been getting up unconciously,turning off my alarm and dozed off.Luckily,I still got up at my usual 5.30am and hit the shower.The accumulated tiredness is taking a great toll on me.No,I'm not grumpy but out of I feel everything has been hitting back at me directly right on my face!!!Never ending thick books to flip through...hang on,Nita!!!




Besides all that the week has been good.Had a good chat with Ragu on sunday till 4am Malysian time,received 2 good messages via fb.One of it I have to mention it here,..Prakash messaged and informed me that his engagement will be in July once I'm back.His pre-engagement day will be officiated with family reunion and bbq which will be held in Teluk Intan*loving it!*..I don't think any other place will be ideal for him to intro his would be to The Family.I'm happy for you,cousin bro!!!


We will rock it this july!




I'm not a girl who wears a smile all the time.Though my threshold of turning into a red chilli face has increased(miraculously!),yet the onset is still considered very much alarming.I have no autonomic power on my emotions,so just bear with me,with an addition of a new title: the sombong girl.Thank you.




Okay,gotta leave to hospital in 30 minutes time and T.G.I.F (Thank God It's Friday!)




1430

No comments:

Post a Comment