Thursday, March 11, 2010

~S.t.u.d.y M.o.d.e~






45 minutes to go before my russian class with a text on investigations plan on a patient to retell.The text is running in my mind,well only started memorising after I was back from my 1st day of oncology class(lasted 30 mins) which will be officially starting tomorrow at 8 am with 'esophageal cancer' topic.Even before the advancement of 1st class,we are assigned for presentations with topics to choose-malignant melanoma,lung cancer,colorectal cancer,breast cancer,gastric cancer,liver cancer,pancreatic cancer and etc.Not sure when we will be asked to present them,I''m guessing most probably next week.I'm looking forward to being ushered into the surgery room to witness some bloody surgeries,as for tomorrow will be colorectal cancer's surgery.




The schedule for summer practicals has been released by MSA.Thank you to Kheng Huat for the updates.As I has calculated earlier,I can be back home the first week of July *yippeeeee*.Now that I have found few of my batchmates who will be going back by Thai,I immediately informed Dad to book my Thai ticket.*waiting for July to come but before that EXAMS!!!*.Anne is incharge for our get away plan in July,informed her about my return and both of us are so excited because the gang agreed and gave us positive feedbacks..it's definitely gonna be so exciting!!!And another 'get away'...when to fix it?*thinking really hard,I can't escape this year I know;p*




Today is pre-friday day..the week passed by very fast with only 4 working days and before I could realise June will be just around the corner!The many tomorrows have already passed by me,gotta SWITCH ON MY STUDY MODE and push the button real hard to prepare for all the exams.Too many things to be done,to be exact..not complaining but just puzzled how am I going to get everything done without any glitches.Nevertheless,I know I can do it if I maintain my momentum.Nothing comes easy,I realised that a very long time ago.Hardwork will definitely get paid later and it won;t go in vain.Efforts,efforts and efforts-that's what matters all the time!




p/s: don't get distracted till all your exams are over!'other things' CAN WAIT till your return to Ipoh~


No comments:

Post a Comment