Wednesday, July 7, 2010

from my comfy room...

*in vicks myvi on 3rd July'10*

*1st incomplete reunion on 27th June'10*

9th July'10






It's going to be 2 weeks since my return for summer break.No practicals for 2 months like any other years..so I was/am lazing at home.With my bestest girlfriend at home now 24/7,I'm being fed with the most tempting home made foods in order to make me gain weight...I'm enjoying myself being pampered that way and what could be most relaxing than just resting my head on daddy's chest before I say 'good nite,daddy,ma'.




Outings were good with my buddies.Had abundant fun and catching up with each other.This year's reunion will be so incomplete for the very first time as the actual date has not been set.I know subha,vicks and anne are waiting anxiously for 17th July for us to gather for lisa's wedding.


Lisa,a school mate of mine--->same age as me,sent her wedding and reception invitations message via fb.Yeah,me too pretty much looking forward for 17th but only one thing is holding me back and the reason---all of us gotta be in sarees...ermm,now how am I going to last in saree for hours?I had good experience 3 years ago for Sis Padma's wedding but now being 24+++,I think it is appropiate to clad saree to attend functions especially when you are 'complelled' by your besties!!..Shalu and lava will be coming down for the wedding and to my dismay,that probably will be my first and last chance of meeting up with them.




Week days: my time is all occupied with dad mum and ragu and weekends(past 2 weeks),I was out with my buddies and spent jolly good time and definitely more food and reunions(family and friends) to be enjoyed and treasured:))))




1219








No comments:

Post a Comment