Tuesday, July 12, 2011

bored to death

12th july'11@1416 final exams had passed with good remarks from the doctors.graduation was over with extreme and mixed emotions in me.tour to the venice of europe:st.petersburg with mum and dad done and now im back in my 410,repacked my books and notes in boxes for cargo,luggages are all set to fly back,hopefully there wont be any changes.will be receiving my translated degree tomorrow before the final procedure in malaysian embassy in moscow.so much of bureocracy to be done and that makes me want to leave this place even faster but still,deep inside me,i know i will be missing my independent and single life more than anything else once im back home especially when im still being treated as their precious little girl.however it maybe,i respect them with all that i have but its my life and the final decision will be mine. I dont admit that im a net addict but why should i again right?but i seriously need the connection to be on regardless im using it or not.im thrown into a massive boredom now-no internet in my room,i miss to the core logging into my msn live messenger and im patheticaly using my mobile and blogging while lying on my bed and listening to drakes and the mowing grass machine outside my 4th floor.another 5 more days and im gonna say good bye to my little room,hostel and russia..5 days now seems like weeks when i cant online:(.a part of me wants to be back in malaysia with new life waiting before my eyes and another part of me rejects it,just a minor fear slipping in,not knowing what awaits upon my return.i have learned a sum and i know i should go easy with life and live as i want in and im going to make the best out of it. Just one word now:BORED. 1445.

No comments:

Post a Comment