Thursday, July 28, 2011

and it begins...



28th July'11 @ 2100

Good evening malaysia:) been a week upon my return for good.I didn't want to recall how I felt the moment I stepped out from my 410 cocoon and locking it for the last time.But all went well,I didnt shed tears as I had done what I should have done and spent the last sunday at Mac'D with my Kenyan mates of 6 years.We have never talked/spent that much of hours in Mc'D on normal days but that day was an exception.After packing my luggages for the last time,I sat by the balcony just letting my thoughts get swayed with the chill wind of Nizhny.Very nostalgic indeed,I remembered the most precious moments that took place in Nizhny..will I be back again?As a lone traveller all the way from Nizhny to Moscow airport,my thoughts start to dart away once again.In airport,met a foreign student and we became friends and finally in Dubai,met another malaysian chinese,a graduate too and we became good friends:)The last journey indeed was fun and the excitement wasnt like how it used to be,prolly cos I knew,I dont have to fly back in 2 months to Russia?...

It has been a quiet life at home as buddies and the gang hasnt back to Ipoh.Spending most of the time at home and completing my online forms to be submitted for my job applications.Mind it,even doctors have to apply for job!!! well,this statement actually made my non-medic friends blink in surprise....

Downloaded most of the forms from the official sites of Lembaga Peperiksaan ,MMC and KKM.Registered online with SPA and now here I am today in Sri Petaling.Gotta get up early tomorrow morning to Putrajaya to submit all my forms for registration.Guess only then I'd be able to breath easily.JUst hope everything will go smoothly tomorrow.

Till my SPA interview and induction,I'm JOBLESS:p

2 comments:

  1. All the best akka :)
    May god showers you with all the blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the very kind wishes kausalyah:)all the best to you too:)

    ReplyDelete