Friday, March 30, 2012

you're just a ring away:)




30th March'12 @0119

When life get's hard,the other person that you can reliably turn to besides your parents is your friends.If there's one untarnished relationship in this world besides family is non other than friendship.
I've said this quite a number of times,but I'm definitely blessed with the ones that I have in my life.Although now we're working adults,yet we will still find time whenever we're on off days/when any of us are back to home town.A ring is enough to make an outing of 6 hours!(and sometimes more longer than that!).
You know what I find it interesting and fun here?There's always a serious talk when you surround yourself with your colleagues but the best part of going out with my partners in crime is,we can always behave and be our ownselves,crack jokes and be the 16 year olds that once we were and no one will pull you back to a serious topic.
As you go on in life,you'll find so many different people and we should let our hearts open to welcome new friends in life but as you get older,you know it's not how many friends you have in life but how many real friends who are still in touch with you.
You know you're lucky when one ring is answered by "let's go" or when gloomy days,that same ring responded with "hey,you ok?"-in this case,I know,I am truly blessed.


0130

No comments:

Post a Comment