Monday, March 19, 2012

Not sure anymore.

"it's ironic,years of waiting to be unleashed,only to realise later on,it's better to be protected under the watchful eyes..."

19th March'12 @2252

Life is really funny you know.Many of us(including me,yes underline that me word) in our teen days:
- wanted to be out of parents supervision despite knowing ourselves being brats
-wanted to do things on our own even when it's beyond our limits
-wanted to be able to make up our decisions without being told what to do
-wanted to experience the outer world earlier because of our endless curiosity
-used to contemplate hard why "I'm not allowed to do so?"
-in short,we just wanted to grow up fast/better still wanted to be an adult when others took the responsibilites to be one

* we just couldn't wait to grow up as from outlook,it's COOL to be an adult than being a child.

However,
Once we're adult,
* all that were once so promisingly took us to the 'adulthood' with much admiration and hope,just slipping away..

Honestly,
-I am not sure what's right/wrong
-I don't understand the world,seriously!
-I couldn't comprehend how human betray others' trust and break their hearts
-I simply can't digest how people could be so inhuman/jerks ..and there're alot of them to make life of others ugly

To cut it short,I'M NOT SURE ANYMORE OF WHAT PREVIOUSLY I WAS VERY MUCH CERTAIN ABOUT.

My entry today pretty sucks,I know it but like i have told earlier,I'm not sure anymore and humans are incomprehensible creatures hence I couldn't care more to explain.

2311

No comments:

Post a Comment