Wednesday, August 3, 2011

As It Is.


4th August'11@0232

It's kind of too late if i still tell myself-I'm having jet lag,nevertheless I'm still awake.Been surfing the net and here I am,doing one of my favourites-blogging.

Life as a 'jobless' girl seems to be taking its toll on me.Maybe because I'm too used to being occupied that now I find myself being too free.Not very much of a tv/movie person."mom,do you want me to do anything for you?" answer ;"it's okay,I will do it"..duh!Not the type of a person who loves to lepak.I can say,this life is damn relaxing but at the same time it feels 'empty'.*Don't whim,you'll be missing this free period once induction is over!*

On the other hand,Finally today I got hold of The Bhagavad Gita As It Is (The Song of God) after reading 'The Reservoir of Pleasure" --who else could it refer to?It has to be Lord Krsna,always and eternally:).The Bhagavad Gita has always been my most favourite book(though I considered it as the most sacred Veda of the devotees).I hope it's not too late for me to read this thick book(hopefully can finish it before I start working).There are many simplified version/books on The Mahabharata and The Bhagavad Gita but it wont hurt to read the actual verses(700) in sanskrit as it is delivered by The Lord himself on the battlefield.Even before I turn the pages of the holy book, a very clear and inspirational message from The Bhagavad Gita is
"Whatever that had happened,happened for good.Whatever that's happening is happening for good and whatever that will happen also will happen for good only".

A very delightful note on the back of the hardcover of the book,written by the great Mahatma Gandhi sounds " When doubts haunt me,when disappoinments stare me in the face,and I see not one ray of hope on the horizon,I turn to Bhagavad Gita and find a verse to comfort me;and I immediately begin to smile in the midst of overwhelming sorrow.Those who meditate on the Gita will derive fresh joy and new meanings from it every day." Hence begins my self-realisation process too,just a beginner but I have started!:)

Besides engaging myself with The Bhagavad Gita,I'm going to hit gym tomorrow,visited the gym and all of sudden I miss the better equipped gym in Nizhny Novgorod.I can't sit at home 24/7!

Okay,good night for now~

0313

2 comments:

  1. It's good to have sometime to relax and do what you like before start work. once you step into working world believe me you time no more yours. like it or not we need to live for others and follow their timing... have fun..tc...::)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's going to be another phase of my life soon,just got to prepare for it and fill in between the favourites:)

    ReplyDelete