Thursday, August 11, 2011

c.h.a.n.g.e.s

a caption on metamorphosis;)
12th August'11 @ 0101

No one stays the same over the years.One may deny,I used to be one too till i was proven wrong.When I was told earlier,"she/he changed from how he/she used to be",the most proper question that I'd ask "in what aspect?attitude/character/physically or just from the outer appearance?".It's still benign if the changes only on how a person clads rather than being a total new person when what the so called 'peer influence and environmental/culture shock' take place.

I've seen many and I,personally would honestly claim that the way I think/my adaptation/my tolerance to people have changed.I'm delighful that over the 6 years,I (believe) I have become a better person in analysing certain matters,and like I said..it's not something that should be brushed aside.Changes are just everywhere,whether one likes it or not,we will definitely experience it and before we could realise,we're already thrown into the new ball of 'change'.

The best example that I had seen,amongst my little ones(i'd still address them that way though they've grown up now).It took me awhile to realise these kids actually can express what's in their minds better than even I could!Kids of 90's are very much straightforward,all you have to do is to start off a 'famous topic' while having table talks during reunions and you'll be taken aback how well they can get into it with much thoughts.Parents of 3 might be at ease thinking "i have provided them all that are necessary for the kids.." but little did they know and even aunt was surprised when my youngest cousin sister of 12 years old voiced out " Mom doesn't pay much attention to me,she only cares about 1st and 2nd sisters"(the elder sisters denied it though) and aunt was engulfed in silent mode,eyes nearly brimmed with tears but she gave back a weary and reassuring smile asking "why did you say that???"..answer:"you don't really bother much whether I have taken my meals"..just a note here;this lil angel dislikes vegetables,but is a big fan of fast food outlets especially Mc'D.I bet till that minute aunt wasn't aware of the slight changes of feeling that was in her youngest daughter until it was spoken.What could have caused the change of feeling in her when previously she never commented on her mother?surprising?I was,very indeed.

There's a proverb saying "birds of the same flock will always fly together"--yeah,you can do it and it can happen if :
1.you're planning to please each and everyone but beware honesty and sincerity always the most prime ones in life or,
ONLY if,
2.you've grown up with a bunch of trustworthy companions,where you don't have to pretend but you just know that you belong with them:) "thank you my besties/partners in crime".

Do not be afraid of changes,if it's for good,do expand it an extra mile,rather than encasing it in a small world of yours,be bold and if the next time people say "you've changed"..say "thank you"(ONLY if you're damn sure if it's for the better!) instead of giving them a blank face or a sheepish smile.There's nothing bad about changes if it doesn't hurt anyone in between.

I'll leave you with my most favourite evergreen song(one of the best) from Joey McIntyre,the lyrics say it all.Give a listen to it and you'll agree with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5omDkJvN7Y

0200








2 comments:

  1. http://chandran-myworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/change-only-word-change-is-constant.html

    if you read it than u'll find my version of changes. yeah 101% agree that no one can run from facing changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. already checked ur version on changes.Agreed on that too.

    ReplyDelete