Saturday, December 12, 2009

9th rotation:Infectious Diseases.






I've never been this exhausted ever in my 5 years here,but yesterday was an exception.The week ended with a gush of tiredness,which made me so worn out at the end of the day.What a Friday was yesterday!!!




All the tiredness of the week exerted 'the cumulative effect' yesterday.Firstly,blame it on the 6 days of quarantine which threw my plans off the track.BECAUSE OF THE QUARANTINE,we have to replace classes of epidemiology with the consent of the professor.Actually I don;t mind replacing all the classes,and THAT'S ONLY IF she's in charge.Her extra notes besides the usual read outs of lectures by other teachers,makes her lectures interesting for me.




As for that,Group 531E,F and D were only asked to replace 2 days of lectures.With new rotation on infectious diseases from 9 ok,latest 9.30am to 2pm,we had to leave to minina for epidemiology at 3.30pm till 5.30pm.On wednesday,the class ended at 5pm.By the time I reached to hostel,it was already 7pm...that's my friday!!! I came back,cooked my staple food,maggie + egg,had my so called dinner whilst surfing the web and by 8pm i was all set to zzzzz...




and today,I woke up at 9am! A complete 13 hours of sleep.Did some room cleaning,had breakfast and I think I will be going back to my bed very soon..,perhaps after a couple of hours because the tiredness in me is not weaning off any time..duh!that's not a good sign when exams are just around the corner..errmmm...




Infectious diseases rotation.Professor is really good till I had to scribble her lectures and rewrite them back home if I were to copy each and every word of hers.So,thanks to my E66,whenever she goes out,one of my groupmates will be guarding the door,and I will carry out my mission to snap her lecture materials for future reference...




Personally i think,they should have just combined epidemiology + infectious diseases cycles together.Why?Mostly because the topics of infectious diseases are related!(in fact the exam questions for both of the subjects are the same!)...so,they should have just compressed both cycles at a time,but Russians...what's more there to be said?




In class,practically we just discuss whatever that's been given in lectures and maybe add one or two new informations from our tutorial classes' teacher..pretty much less hectic cycle for me.So now I have an ample of time for the other subjects which I had given break for few days due to my busy days...




Okay,back to week,eh..maybe after a few hours of nap?will think about it...~




1205

No comments:

Post a Comment