Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa,are you there???

* I wish my santa will come and fly me away..*




Merry Christmas,ya'll!!!it's the time of the year,the best also,I'd consider..I've always fancied all snowy white christmas ever since I was a kiddo(influenced completely by cartoons,tv shows..).Does santa clause really exist?Will he come down the chimney,drop gifts in the hanging socks/under the beautiful Christmas tree?I've always wondered...especially now here,should I start believing again in santa clause?Perhaps I should have opened the window wide so I could hear him coming yesterday right with his raindeers..."ho,ho,ho...jingle bells,jingle bells,jingle all the way...."It's still all snowy here but the temprature is spiking up and it's lil bit warmer,yesterday was -10*C which brought back smiles on our faces.




Yesterday was my last day of infectious diseases rotation.Got my zachut..our teacher was actually moved before letting us go..well she said "I'll try to take you all back next semester"..wow,were we that good or do we need further polishing up?*wink*.I like her actually,she's a dedicated and a hardworker compared to the other teachers.There was not a time we were dismissed before 1.30 pm during classes.I loathed one thing in that hospital,well the room which occupied us was really cold,seriously FREAKING cold!hated that though,other wise the rotation was interesting as infectious diseases are very common in medical practice.




After compensating my sleeping hours,went online and had a chat with vicks.Well she asked me




"what do you wish for if santa comes to you at this very moment?"




I replied : "I hope he will come and take me away to Malaysia in his raindeers" to which she replied "omg,that's so sweet"..


*in reality,I want more,but guess that wish is more than sufficent at this very minute!~"
Last tuesday was an unforgetful day for me.I boarded the bus to internal medicine lecture but I was stuck in a massive traffic.None of the vehicles were moving an inch!At that very time,I felt like getting behind the wheels and ramming into all the vehicles to make my way.It was already 2.55pm and lecture starts on time at 3pm!As I could only see very vividly outside the window,I got down the bus as the doors were opened,only to realise the bus hadn;t even reached the Balshaya Pakrovskaya stop..dang!I wasted no time,ran,cross the road and ran again till I reached the lecture hall at 3.05pm.I was gasping for my breath as entered the hall,lecture had started.I knew my face was all hyperemic(visible?).Didn't change into my white coat,took out my papers and started writing Dr.Panova's lectures on Upper and Lower GIT bleeding (II part)..During break of 10 minutes,I realised I only had missed the first 2 lines of the lecture which means I was fast enough to arrive for lecture!! Yet,I think that was the best exercise anyone could get especially in a freezing cold weather(-10*C or less?).I think I ran like more than 1 km but less than 2 km.And the outcome is : I'm down with flu and sore throat cos of the inhaled cold weather.Luckily,better now.




Next monday will be zachut for russian..and I still have a text"polyclicnic" to retell.I was prepared a month ago,but due to certain circumstances,I couldn't retell.Will get it done by monday and offcially monday too,will be starting with my remaining days of Internal Medicine rotation(for 5 days) in 5th hospital.Most likely we will be under Dr.Natalia Genedevna @ Britney.Anyone would do,doesn't really matter actually but as for now I'm happy because we don't have to travel all the way to 13th HOspital in Avtozavod.





0130














No comments:

Post a Comment