Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good Bye,31st December'09~

*thank you 2009 for the great year,going to miss you*




It's the last day of the year 2009!!!In less than 24 hours time,the whole world will be embarking into the year 2010.The 4 digits are pretty distinct and kind of stands out in my view.2010,don;t steal the limelight from your counterpart 2009,your time will come and now let me acknowledge 2009 for the last time before I turn my full attention to you,ok?:p




My internal medicine classes indeed were with Dr.Natalia Genedevna.Our very first day,she already had her favourite to pick on all the time which is me.Abdalla and Sara are her favourites(the angels) but Jeff was someone whom she'll tease all the time.The rest were just her additional distractants.By the end of 1st day of class,I(and the rest) had concluded her as being very sarcastic towards her.Despite that,she overloaded us with piles of homeworks.When her questions were not answered,she will assign them as your hometask and will ask about it the following day.So you get the brief idea right how it works?the number of times you fail to answer her,you'll get lesser hours of sleep on that day.She has a good memory..ain't a memory of an ant,ok?She remembers me very well "I took you for practical examination for exam,right?I remember you!"..well Dr."yes,you took me" but she doesn't give chance to me at all,even when i answered her.It's okay Dr,I'm having fun though having classes with you.




Do you believe in this...some people just have a fringgin' good luck and can always get away without being questioned!My flu didn;t disappear even after I took my meds.The irritated me turned to my last resort(as usual)-fight it with a good shower,no meds and adapt it by walking outdoors.And yes,it's better now,only my voice hasn;t back to normal completely.Despite all that,I researched on newly available drugs to be filled up in my prescription list of my patient(mine and abdalla's patient).And today,as usual with my name being the 1st on Dr.'s list,bombarded me with all her questions on my patient whom had unstable angina(crescendo variant)--suspected diagnosis by ME only!and his prescription list was empty and the answer that was given to me was " I thought we are supposed to be discussing about it today morning in the class to come up with the drugs for treatment!"..and he wasn't even asked one single damn question!!! How lucky can you get right?His prescription list wasn't even viewed.Praise the Lord,the drugs that I had prescribed was given greenlight except for morphine sulphate and Oxygen therapy.Phewwwwww....Now,my prescribed drugs can be found on his prescription list...it's okay,I did the job and you got an easy way out~




Being very hopeful here for tomorrow's late night outing with buddies.Usually we will be only on our 4th floor,pot luck,a movie,games and that's how we welcome our new year.A favourable temperature might take us to Minina Sq. to watch the launched fireworks and finally a dinner to commemorate the memories of 2009 and to anticipate 2010 with much enthusiasm.




I will be back with my first post for the year 2010 very soon;)




0150

No comments:

Post a Comment