Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010,I count my blessings twice.

*Thank you 2010 and 2011,be fantastic ok?:) *
31st December'10 @ 0009


9 minutes past midnight and officially,I'm introducing my blog's new look for the year 2011.Though earlier I wanted it to remain with its elegant classic look,the determined me wanted to give a new touch up for my blog and I did it.Simple yet captivating look,I believe:)


So,once again,here I am,maybe it's too early to count my blessings for the year 2010 which will be ending in less than 24 hours but I don't want to take chances by delaying these moments as I already have plans lined up for tomorrow and the day after.Will be updating on them soon.


2010-The year started well,I anticipated and welcomed it with a warm and a great spirit.I take back my words for mentioning earlier especially the month of November being less memorable one compared to the previous year(s).When I turn back and saw the many things which I have/had achieved throughout the year,I'm certainly proud of myself.I made it despite the 'many-not-smooth-roads' which I had come across.Perhaps,others are right,that I'm this one tough and strong girl.I buy their words now:)


2010-Besides self achievements,thank you 2010 for blessing us with new family members-1stly,thijess who's such a charmer and a cutie pie.Love his pouting lips once he starts to cry when a stranger carries him.May he grows up healthyly and be the family's adorable little baby.He's just growing up fast and soon will be celebrating his 1st year birthday bash.2ndly,bro in law,ashok who got hitched to sis prema.Personally,I have yet to meet/have a talk with him for I wasn't even present during their wedding.Anyhow,welcome bro and meet the family!


2010-There's no other bigger thanks I could ever convey to the almighty each year for giving me the most blessed family,friends and dearest who never fail to be there for me when I need them the most.Dad and Mom,I will do whatever it takes to achieve my ambition and I love you two forever,you are the best.Ragu,I'm proud of you too and all the best for final year,bro.Especially to my lil ones/cousins,we have a big responsibilities here and we got to make all our dreams come true,dearies.My forever buddies,your presence and the time I spent with all of us is priceless and you people complete my life.


Dear 2010,If I had (even once) appeared less fortunate or disgraced you throughout the year,do not bear any grudges on me.You've been a very vital year for me especially when it comes to trusting people/outsiders/others.This year has been a stepping stone for me.The year 2011 will be seeing the new me,a total new me binded with few resolutions which had found its way back to me after a couple of year.


Dearest God,this year,I want to count my blessings twice in order to tell You that I really appreciate and very much thankful for all your blessings that You had showered unto the ones I love and I.Thank you from my heart for always guiding me through thick and thin and most importantly,thank you for the strength that You had given me to get through each challenging day.


Thank You 2010.I will be missing you.


0043.

No comments:

Post a Comment