Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm DONE,yo!!!!:)

*weeeee...no more exam till GOC in June*
2nd December'10 @ 1415


Energy biscuits lasting 4 hours + a sip of light pepsi + a mini pack of lays...there goes my lunch.I have a sudden surplus of appetite after gynae exam yesterday!!! YES..I"M DONE WITH GYNAE and free from exams till next june..*wide wide smile*.Guess after the many weeks of inhibited emotions due to stress,all became unleashed once the main aethiological factor of my stress has been removed~


I'm yet to get my compensation for the many sleeping hours which i had missed.The first thing that struck my mind after I got my zachut,infact I planned this earlier..attend public health lecture,eat something light and straight away get slumped on my bedupon reaching to my room.But,my paediatrician lecturer had a different plan for me.We're scheduled to present to her our power point presentation tomorrow for 1st time stratification and editting...zakiah came over to my room and both of us got everything done mailed then to fil,who did a good job together with wani:)Our lecturer was very much happy and impressed..good job guys!!! We have like our night meet up today at wani's place for our final editting and rehearsal before our day of presentation to mark the end of our paediatrics cycle next week:)


I have tonnes of things in my mind and the one which is on my top of list---to sleep and to regain as much rest as possible.Now that my gynae is done,i should carry out my plans which have been postponed till now.Few more days of rest and I'll be all set to go again,(hopefully!!!:p)


1432


No comments:

Post a Comment