Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011 & Resolutions.

*let the 2011 enfold..*
1st January 2011 @ 0206


Se Novim Godom @ Happy New Year 2011 To One and All!!!How's the celebration so far?I had one of the best celebrations here today with my close friends.Infact,I just got back from the park after walking through the thick snow to reach the perfect spot for birds eye view of the whole Nizhny town.Perfect,seriously...being at the right place with good company:)What makes it so special here?It's the snow and the fun which I'm definitely going to miss next year.Before 1 am,the park was crowded with foreign students and once the mini show and going around the gigantic christmas tree ended,we left with a sense of satisfaction and I'm like overdosed with happy pills!!~


So,2011..welcome.I've been looking forward and anticipated your arrival and now,here you are.You're unlike the previous years,a crucial year for me,a new beginning for me to advance further in life.As much as I have been anticipating you,I'm not spared from the jittery and butterflies in my stomach.This is the year which will witness a girl's life long dream will be coming true in 6 months.A dream of life time,a dream which has been stuck in her head forever-just forever,even she,herself doesn't remember how and when she got fascinated by the field of medicine.In a blink of an eye,I'm already in my final year and soon will be graduating with my degree.The journey has really been too long,long enough till can exhaust one but I made it and I will say this again on my graduation day,after reciting the great Hippocrates oath!:)


I got to make up for all the resolutionless years which had passed,this year I'm determined to make not one but a few which will be guidance till the end of my life.This year determines it all and I'm sure it will be a fantabulous year for me.I'm going to make it happen,it's a promise.


I'm all set to go and face the new challenges of the year 2011.As I had wished a good successful year for my counterparts,I know my very sincere and honest request for the year will be granted too for I believe and trust in what I meant/supposed to be doing.


2011,be a meaningful year to everyone and bless us throughout the next 12 months of our journey.


-Cheers,peers:)-


0251

No comments:

Post a Comment