Sunday, February 6, 2011

2nd lesson'11

*how did you know?Anyone spying on me?*


Within 2 days of my last entry,here comes my second lesson:


BELIEVE THAT CERTAIN THINGS ARE MEANT TO BE UNBROKEN.


Sometimes,we might walk away(might seem like we're giving up on something) but very little people know that it's actually a period for deep thoughts and to remind you not to get swayed by things that come in between when you're on a game chasing for for your goals.If it's meant to be,it will certainly come back to you:) Don't think what if it doesn't???always be optimistic:)


Tomorrow I will be starting with my final semester in my med school-my 12th semester! Internal medicine will be our very first rotation,got to get up early and head to 13th hospital and get introduced with our new mentor for another 2 months..I wonder who'd that be.Only left with another 3 months before State exam.I got to reduce my 'irresistible activities' and be more obedient to my books:p..wishing myself the very best for my final semester :)


1425

No comments:

Post a Comment