Wednesday, February 9, 2011

3rd Lesson'11(the most valuable).

*HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO FOR LOVE?*


I'm summoning all my strength and courage to say this:


My 3rd lesson for 2011: SAY I AM SORRY AND I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS YOU CAN (WHILE THE PERSON IS STILL THERE).


You don't have to please everyone and be someone that you're not.But the least and the best you can do is never try to hurt anyone.It's all boils down to words,in the end.


An unexpected demise reminded me not to unleash words orally/in written form.


I promise not to hurt anyone ever again.I have always avoided that until it gets on my nerves.But,only I know,how badly I will be so unforgiving myself after the 'giving back' time.


"you'll never know what you have till you lose it"-and this applies when you utter/use every single word.


*IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE,DO NOT HURT THEM BY WORDS.SORRY IS ONLY SORRY WHEN YOU MEAN IT.*


1739

No comments:

Post a Comment