Friday, February 4, 2011

First Lesson'11.


4th February'11 @1405


1st Lesson for the year 2011:


PRACTICE SIMPLE MIND AND BE MODERATE.


So,I abandoned the month of january with no entries at all except on new year eve.Pretty much occupied,had a real surgery rotation with our ever brilliant,Surgeon Miranov.Surgery rotations could never get any better than this and we're told,he will be our practical classes tutor again the next sem!Excited,that's for sure:)


Holidays for 2 weeks,well that's for winter break.Holidays totally sucked to the extreme this time.Maybe I should have just gone back home,like what Mom had wanted earlier but I decided to stay.1st week was good,I did get on according to my plan and schedule.2nd week,pufff..I'm gone.


Guess we can't avoid meeting with multi-behavioral(not complex) individuals in the journey of our lives,am I right?Just don't let me run into another one,please.


For now,spare me please from all these and let me get on with my new year's resolutions.


1413


1 comment:

  1. hmm..who's that multi-behavioral person?? ^^
    nway, i got a new blog..plz do visit!! hihi...
    gambatte for 2nd semester...
    let's study well together..i can't wait to fast forward 20 years and then bump into you/some1 at a conference where one of our colleagues is the keynote speaker or something...hehe

    road-to-sanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete