Friday, February 18, 2011

Freezing at -25*C.

*watch your steps before you land flat on the icy ground*
19th Feb'11 @ 0646


The synergistic action of the extreme winter + heavy rotation is more than enough to leave you 'pancit'/exhausted even before the mid week.I was hoping for Friday to come since wednesday and that's not a good thought at all~


Final year with final winter to experience,I'm ACTUALLY being treated 'luxuriously'.The temperature dropped and the whole week it has been -20 *C- -25*C.NO curfew till it drops below -35*C,therefore there's not even a chance to think of skipping classes especially when you have hematology.Still,the whole white world here looks 'icy and mesmerizing':)


Daily multi-vitamins won't secure you from falling ill,what more in Russia's cold(est) winter.So don't let the cold weather conquer and hinder you from carrying out your activities.So,GO out,feel the snow,eat healthly and do some work outs:)


It's a chilly saturday morning and I'm awake after 10 hours of sleep.I don't remember when i dozed off yesterday.All I know,now I'm wide awake than ever before!!!



0658

No comments:

Post a Comment