Monday, August 24, 2009

Arrgghh,it's my final week!!!

*"ish..don't kacau me,I can walk without your help now,chair"-saisha. *


24th August'09 @ 1756






*sigh* Vicks messaged me in the morning,asking me to join her for a movie,a new tamil movie by vikram.I know what the response will be from dad and mum especially when it's the FINAL week of my holidays here.So replied her saying that,"i'm sorry vicks,can't go out already..."..and vicks I know you read my blogs,sorry again,okay?ok,ok,I use your favourite sentence: sorry matcha...lol.I wanted to see you before I leave but can't make it!eh,why not you come over to my place?We can catch a horror movie here?;)




I feel really ackward going out carrying a mask.This H1N1 really a disaster to everyone.This is another reason why I'm not allowed to go to GSC,the cold air and the crowd!Too many speculations I've been hearing from different individuals.If you seek advice from the religious expertise,they adopt the saying "what comes around,goes around".And these divine and pious peoples' non-stop recommendation is "to give up everything and become a vegetarian!"..by these,we can avert other disasterous infections.I do not want to protest whatever they had said but what I think is,if we become moderate in our daily lives,we can live a long healthy life.It's not practical now let's take us as students and those in the working world to just sacrifice the rest of your life to meditate under a big banyan tree and stay for days and months without water and food,but sollely last by breathing and 'eating' the air.Perhaps,the wise wanted the senior citizens to practice the spiritual path.Everyone should have the spiritual force in themselves.As for me,I will enhance and sharpen it in my mid fifty-tees.As for for,60% carbohydrate,20% Protein and 20% fat are still needed in my life.Nevertheless,the many visits to Baba Centre with mum is definitely an eye-opener for me.:)






Today I have a dinner date with Padma Akka and Ramesh Anna.Why?today is their 2nd wedding anniversary.2nd anniversary with a 1 year old saisha.That cutie,what can I say?Very funny with only 4 teeth..well balanced: 2 on the upper gum and another 2 on her lower gum:p she looks exactly like Ramesh anna.Nothing in similar with Padma akka.Being a 1 year plus,she's baby-stepping more confidently now compared to the past few months when she had to hold nearby objects for support.Grow up fast girl,I want to see how little Padma will turn out to be!:lol..




Happy 2nd wedding annivesary young couple:)






1807

No comments:

Post a Comment