Friday, August 28, 2009

Bye,home.


28th August'09




Today will be unofficially (in 2 hours time) my last stay in my home sweet home in Ipoh.Tomorrow,I will be in Rawang spending the night over there with my big family.Babu Krishna (Uncle Krishna) and Sree Pinni(aunt sree) will be organising a farewell party (cum family reunion) for me...so sweet of them,I love you both alot.It will be an overwhelmed and emotion filled day..how am I suppose to leave all of them and board the plane on sunday morning?Duh...




As part of my yearly routine,I was going through my childhood albums 10 minutes ago.Looking at those memorable photos,I realised how things have changed..things and people..so much of changes.And definitely,how much I missed those who are not around especially my late ammama(maternal grandmother).Every wrinkle now tells a hidden story of life.Still,I will exhange for anything if you're willing to give me back my old childhood era.Is it possible?..I wish I was given a boon so that the time machine will be in my hands right now!


This summer break,I learned that never ever think there's a person for you to confide in when you're in blue.All YOU HAVE IS YOU,YOURSELF-in this context,I ONLY HAVE ME MYSELF AND I.



Dad,Mum..what can I say?I love you both with all my heart.Thank you for all your deeds.Still,I miss you daddy.I miss the long hours of sleeping on your chest at night.I wish those moments are longer than 30 minutes each night.Mum,you're my best person in the whole world.I will miss those naggings from you mum.I will remember those moments of naggings when I'm in Russia.I love you both,once again.



Ragu,you're my great companion when I'm alone at home.I will still pick on you regardless of how old you are.Love you,lil bro.



my partners in crime,till I see you guys next year,keep in touch and will be missing our outings,laughters and teasings very much.


Good bye my home,and hello Russia.




No comments:

Post a Comment