Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To You,with love...











10th August'09





So there I had it,Grandpa's birthday celebration.Grandpa was on cloud 9 for he had to blow candles on 2 cakes.First cake was prepared by mum which was before our scrumptious lunch,we fed him with his birthday cake.It was a memorable day for him as most of his grandsons and granddaughters were around him on his birthday.I know he missed Ragu as he couldn't take off from USM due to to incompletion of his many assignments.Ram,Rao and Boy were on the phone with him,not to console him but to make him feel bad because he wasn't here to see them!!






Almost everyone came except for Dr.Uncle.Well,no comments on his absence.He's the type who will say.."I will be there,carry on with the plan"..but he won't show up even when your conjuctivae gets dry.Yeah,I know he's a doctor but when it comes to family reunion,you have to MAKE AN ATTENDANCE.It's not always,once in ablue moonla.It's not like maternal family reunion every month of the year!Okay,okay,let him out of this topic now.Shah Alam uncle cam with Prema,Shakila and Boy.Prema akka and Navin Maya came around 11am while Me and the rest were snapping pictures.Prema akka in her first term of pregnancy,looked bubbly and cute.She's grandpa's first granddaughter.We welcomed the future mum and served her till she was like "aunty,I can't stuff food anymore..."Fruits were served right after lunch.






Later on,the girls(including Prema Akka) hopped into Gen 2 and the boys(including Navin maya) got into Boy's car and we went to receive Sravani from her college.Then all of us went to Ipoh Parade as the boys wanted to play bowling.Their spirits were up and after 2 hours,we drove back home.Rao made us his ice lemon tea with 'serai' for tea time at 7 pm..lol!Even the servings for tea is heavy with telugu traditional cuisines-'bellam garulu(everyone's favourite!),burulu,ladhu(only for me,my favourite!) and grandpa's remaining birthday cake.






Vijiya Pinni(aunt vijiya) reached after lunch with prashanthini.Shah Alam Uncle had to make a move after Gany Pinni arrived from penang at 10 pm.She was busy with her work and the kids which explains her late-coming.She came with a cake for Rishu and Grandpa and we sang birthday song for the second time for both of them.Practically all the 5 sibling were here except for Dr.Uncle.






Madhu,Rao II,made the atmosphere at home more lively with their jokes and teasings.Rao had left to catch bus to Kuantan since Mr.Most wanted has to go to work tomorrow.










We were so exhausted and I barely slept because of the talkings and at 5am,Madhu,VIjiya Pinni and Gany Pinni left.After waving bye to them,I dozed off for about 2 hours then it was Prema Akka and Navin Maya's turn to leave to KL.I climbed up my bed for another 2 hours sleep,then Pethamma and Pethanan came saying bye to me.So woke up again,sent them off and I really drifted into my sleep and only woke up at 12.30pm.Too worn out that,after lunch i thought of doing some readings but ended up sleeping at 5pm till 7.30pm.*gulp* Perhaps because of the mixture of foods that I had eaten yesterday,I only had 2 slices of brown bread done with mum's special secret recipe.








OMG,I'm still feeling sleepy after the many hours of sleep!!...am I showing symptoms of something?..








2334

2 comments: