Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nokia Dilemma


21st August'09 @ 1106









Morning bloggie!I just had my breakfast.Was supposedly to go out with Ragu for shopping but both of us are locked inside the house since the keys (even the spare keys) are with dad and mum.I don't know how this had happened...no choice but have to wait till mum and dad back home for lunch.






Yesterday Ragu became my victim as I made him come with me to survey on Nokia phones which I'm planning to get one.The day before yesterday,I browsed through the net and I really admired and had the strong desire to get Nokia 6600i.The model was published on the net in mid June 2009.I was satisfied with my findings..but it turned out to be different when I went and enquired about the model.The sales people/dealers told me the phone is not availbale in the market.He said "tak tahu bila dia akan keluar in pasaran" when I asked him.My mind couldn't accept the answer because of what I read on the model's information on the net.Guess he himslef was drawn to the model that when I grabbed the flyer featuring Nokia 6600i,he told me "Sorry ye,tak boleh bagi flyer ni,cuma ade satu saje,sorryla..".I smiled back and left.






Since I went to the mall which inhabits the many mobile sellers,here comes another scene:The salesperson who turned out to be a girl,told me that the model is available but she has to order first.You know what's the most exciting part?"you can get the phone in a day!" My heart was leaping in joy but I was suspicious thinking how is it possible when other dealers are not aware of the model if it's available/in stock?.I said 'thank you' and left with a mixed feelings.






I told Ragu,"something is fishy,let's go to the main Nokia outlet".We drove there and it was FINALISED that the model is not for grabs and no one knows when it will be released!






On my way back home,I was pissed with the net which provided false informations to the net surfers.Isn't it similar like fooling the users?And what about the salesperson's gimmick/convincing tactic to sell off her a 'non-existing phone?" Damn!






Upon reaching home,I switched on my lap top and searched for another website and it was clearly stated,Nokia 6600i will be released quarter end of this year! Still,the definite date hasn't been confirmed! *sigh! Nokia 6600i is still dancing infront of my eyes..really want to have it but I need one right now! I will get you one day,Nokia 6600i..or perhaps a better and a more lavishing one than you.But,this model will certainly capture everyone's hearts once it's available for sales.






I will be going back today to the same mall as I'm satisfied with the survey I had done yesterday.I have 2 Nokia models in my mind: so will it be Nokia _ _ _? or Nokia _ _ _ _?:) Good bye Sony Ericksson of 3 years!Thanks for serving me:)






1140

4 comments:

  1. i checked out da features too...looks promising...so what phone u bought???finally a nokia fan uh!!!hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shalu,I've always been nokia's fan except for the past 3 years..lol.I wished the model 66ooi is available right now,don't like the model?Got myself E66.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i meant,don't you like the 6600i model?simply cun right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. okok nava...yeap da model is super cun...i saw in papers today...they advertising all...but not in da market yet...ish pretty confusing people

    ReplyDelete