Thursday, August 13, 2009

To My Dearest Shree Krishna,




13th August'09 @ 2340




Dearest Lord Krishna,




"Wishing you a very happy birthday (Shree Krishna Janmashtami),My Lord.Today is a very auspicious day to You though You have the most number of birthday celebrations in 365 days.How lucky You are to have Your most faithful devotees with endless offerings to Your lotus feet.Just a small request from Me,please accept all your favourites:milk curd,laddhu that being offered right infront of You in all the temples and homes where You're living in.




I know very well you're watching me adding a post about You in my blog.I don't do this often,so let me pay my best Tribute to You on Your Day."




Dearest Little Krishna,




In 10 minutes,You'll be reborn at 12 midnight and the devotees are waiting anxiously in temple,fasting the whole day to craddle Your swing.Thank You for making me visit Your devotees temple today in Lahat Lane.It was my very first time being there.To my concern,there are only 2 temple of Yours in Ipoh,but the number devotess would have told You the much affection everyone has for You,including me here.




I felt much more calmer after sitting infront of You,watching You and Radha glowing magnificently.Your shine and radiance shone (still shining) on the ones watching You without blinking their eyes.I tried not to blink my eyes,but it was effortless.After all You're the ACE behind every thing that had happened,happens,will be happening.Somehow,I managed to capture You with my eyes.




I hope You will understand me(You're the only one who knows me very well,no one else does better job than You.).I wanted to stay overnight to see You placed in the swing while chanting Your name,but I had no friend to accompany me.So I had to leave You after getting Your blessings.Don't be angry at me,Okay?Even though I'm not in temple now to feast my eyes but,look at me,I'm smiling and thinking about You..yes Your plays and my missing accessories and things.They correlate very well with You.Others won't believe when I say my missing things are with You,but I know the real story:)Okay,I will allow You but don't make me worry too much.




Dearest Little Krishna,


Forgive me for being angry at You for a couple of times.If there's One person I can never stay mad,it's You besides Dad and Mum.I'm really sorry for ever behaving that way.You're my savior at the end of the day.I can always turn to You when I needed peace and solace within me.




Thank You for making me realise,every single decision is mine and I'm fully responsible for my actions.Thank You,my Krishna.I regained my conciousness,WHY I SHOULD WORRY WHEN I HAVE YOU ALL THE TIME WITH ME?




Dearest My Lord,




Wishing You the most prosperous,fun filled birthday.Bless every living entities in the whole universe.Who are we without You?




I hope this is not too much to be asked from You,if You have time,please do come into my dreams today.:)I will be waiting for You:)




Happy Birthday once again,dear Little Krishna,You're my all time most favourite STAR among the rest:)




Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare.




Yours truly,




the little Navanita.




"People are coming to Me through different paths and I will embrace them on all paths."-Krishna




0019







No comments:

Post a Comment