Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Found You Here!!















Who would have guessed in my 5th year of Medic studies I'll discover my favourite Lord Krishna;s temple in our very own Nizhny Novgorod?








Who would have thought,after my constant blabbering about Shree Krishna,would make sevvanthee,too get going to Hare Krishna's temple?








Who would have thought that I would be making new Russian friends in Hare Krishna temple?








everything is just fated and destinied to be the way it is.All I would like to say,nothing happens without Your permission.Thank You.








Since I told dad and mum that I'd be mailing them in detail on my latest exciting days to Hare Krishna's temple,here you go on what I had written in my mail to show them I'm always their lil' daughter with values instilled in me since small:








hi ma and daddy.How are you all?Im doing really fine here..internal medicine classes are going fine.I know i promised to daddy that i will be mailing about the krishna temple which we discovered and will be going every week on sundays(if possible).Last saturday was my first visit there..it was great really ma daddy.I just feel like being in malaysia's temple.The Russians are Shree Krishna's devotess.It's located in a double story house with a separate hall which will be used during festivals/important occasions.I think daddy knows about ISCKON and this one is another branch of it.We all got suprised when we knew the Russians managing the place got hitched to indian origins and and their names are so indian like---maharani,gopal,seva,lakshmi...even my name doesnt sound to typical of an indian..haha...so they asked us to come again on monday and i went again with my friends for a festival called Govardhan,i think mum knws about it when Krishna will lift up the mountain to protect the village.The chantings,singing and dancing are all in sanskrits except when they convey msg which will be in russian.Other than that,i truly feel safe being there with the group of Russians.They are very different from the people whom i see on the streets everyday..not arrogant,ever ready to give a smile and treated us very well since we are the only ones with different skin colour..suddenly me and my frens became celebrities (ha-ha)..the prasadham was served right abt 9pm and i was really too full,it was delicious and tasty.The russians were clad in sillakattu,with pony tails(for hare krishna male devotees) and the ladies were in lenga,sarees,nethi chudi,bangles (just like the cowherds/gopis)..even I was only in my kurta..looks like they are more of an indian/hindhus than me..(ha-ha)..the truestees asked us to come again on thursday because there will be enlightment day but i think i will be going on sundays(from 3 till 7pm) where they will be conducting bhajans,chants,spiritual talks..other days are pretty hard for me sinc it's quite a distance from hostel..ma,i uploaded the pix in my facebook,you can have a look at them ma and daddy so when are you joining facebook?I tried sending you few pix but cannot be delievered to your mail daddy..take care i love you both and I'm glad I found my favourite lord here>








with lots of love,




nita.








I will surely to update more after my next visit to see my Lord.:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment