Friday, October 16, 2009

Where's My Diwali?


16th October'09 @ 1655







Eve day of diwali!It's the most awaited day by everyone each year before the dawn breaks for The Festival of Lights.Ma,daddy and Ragu,I'm missing all of you terribly here,another year without you beside me on the auspicious day.I miss the deepavalis when we drove back to grandma's @ our cute little hometown,teluk intan on the second day of diwali.This year,the reunion has shifted to Rawang @ Uncle Krishna's residence..it's going to be merry just like any other years except that I won't be there.Now,I can;t wait to webcam with mum,dad and ragu tomorrow..yeah ragu is back home today to join with mum and dad,you lucky chap:)







I had been tied up the whole week.Wanted to blog when I wanted to put something in words but I restrained myself,not to since paediatrics zachut(test) was today!! Yeap,it passed smoothly,infact better than I thought.I kind of freaked out(*it's not a news,nita..*),why?well it's paediatrics,none of the medical subjects' tests will frighten us this much..though only test,it's as if you'll be sitting for the paper...only had about 2 hours of cat naps i would say yesterday.I couldn;t continue with the reading even after I fed my brain with a cup of coffee.As for me,if I'm determined,I can stay up the whole night without consuming a single cup of coffee.It's never adequate..never...you'll think you're set for the test with all the facts in mind,and that's before you finish the 1st round..then once you hit the last page of the last chapter,try this,close the book and look at question no.1 without referring to your answer and there goes the reaction -"shoot,what is it again?no,I know this..but.."---that's the norm here with me(I'm talking about myself here,mind you..not on anyone else.)







But the best thing is yet to come.God willingly,once I get the examination card,the mid-night efforts will be paid off.Like today,I went for the test 1 hour late just because I wasn;t brave enough to go and blindly pick up a card to crack down my head for an answer.Duh,the mean time,I went through once again my notes and glanced through them quickly and at 9.40am I left the hostel,got on the bust and at 10am,voila,I was inside the lecture hall where Group D (Group E and F's saviours were there)..so Dr.Elena saw me,smiled and I smiled innocently,a smile which will send her the message "Ma'am I'm the only one from my group for today;s test". and that was before Jeff surprised me.He was the first to arrive and was already half way answering the question!Way to go Jeff..semangat!







Paediatrics rotation officially came to an end today.I cannot imagine myself studying for 3 sems work for the exam which will be end of this year!!! Just like what sarah had pointed out."Paediatrics is not all about cuddling babies!!".When the time comes,I know I will see myself getting through it.What I'm coming to say is,all I'm asking,I really hope my stubborn mind will listen and obey to my commands.I can sit facing the book without getting lured away when I'm at the nadir of the stress level..just like if tomorrow will be my exam..but any other days,*sigh*..the longest I can burrow my eyes into the books will be for 2 hours,after that I'll get restless..see?what should I do?..what should I?People say they don;t see me outside my room,but that's AIN"T TRUE!.I do go out when I needed a fresh air to breath and simply to throw my thoughtful mind very far away by just glancing out the window...







Diwali Subhakanchalu to me and everyone out there.Enjoy the holidays,and have fun feasting yourselves with Indian cuisines.







1818



No comments:

Post a Comment