Friday, October 23, 2009

p/s: be emotionless




23rd October'09






There's nothing extraordinary happening with my current life.Started off the week with Internal medicine rotation,based on 12th floor in 13th hospital at aftozavod.Dr.Kersenia Grigorevna is our practical and tutorial classes mentor.Since we had her in our 7th semester,she knows us but as for us,we feel like we are looking at the new Kersenia since she is more serious and less'smiley' this semester..perhaps with the 'examinor' title awarded to her,she chose to be less friendly to her students?I wouldn't know but she is one of our favourites when it comes to internal medicine.:)






Just 2 days ago,my roomie,sevvanthee agot all emo-ed..don;t ask me why but I'm sure xiang bin is one of the factors which made her do all the whining..(ha-ha).Okay let me get this clear.Out of sudden,Maalini told me "hey,xiang bin is planning to have girls day out,you want to join?"..sorry maal,i remember that I just smirked and walked off..Then obviously maalini told sevvanthee about it and she got all hype-ed and started with "comela let's go.,.."..I :"why suddenly xiang bin wants to have girls day out?" sevvanthee "cos she feels for the past 4 years,she didn't do anything except for being a bookworm!!!"..(ha-ha)..okay quit laughing nita,you belong in her group too..very true,i'm not denying that.After all,Ipoh kakis definitely think alike what..*great minds think alike*






I used to express my regretness(or was it?) for always being stuck in my room,being a bookworm/nerdy girl..where;s my life?Not that it's just plain simple without any colours but very truly,when i look back for the past 23 years and 11months,all i see is my books and I.Life is all about books?Definitely not,i object that too....there's definitely MORE to life and i'm sure you get it when I say it should be well balanced with small and big things to make it more cherishable.I did wish for a wonderful university life,really,you espcially when you are holding something very beautiful in life very close to your heart despite the million miles of barrier. At the same time I knew I won't be having the time of my life since I chose MEDIC.I knew my life wouldn;t be the same once i'm into this field..I just knew it ..so when the time passed by,I concluded that MEDIC STUDENTS HAVE NO LIFE (with exception of a few who still are enjoying with parties etc even when the exams are just around the corner!)And now with another 1 1/2 year left before we graduate,I'm sure each and everyone will rewind our past years in medic line,the things that we had done,the things we had missed and definitely the consequences of it..one by one will be affected pretty much soon just like how I am.


I do wish for a different day when my morning starts...just like any other teenagers(ha-ha am I still considered as a teen?..perhaps the word youth would be better,i think) but all the routine is so stereotypical--classes,lectures,face book(not fb) till midnight and then sleep.Everyday is a new beginning and as for me,the only thing i wish every morning is for the day to be better than yesterday and let me carry out my duty with Your blessings.






I think it's too late for me to complain on 'LIFE AS A MEDIC STUDENT'.Maybe I do miss doing things that I have never done or maybe I'm not?Maybe everything needs to be tried out atleast for once..maybe..would I regret for the things I have never done even when I so wanted to do it?Guess,I'm already regretting for the things I have missed because at times I think being all the sincere doesn't get you anywhere when one fails to see the real you.






But then again,besides being my only option cum dream to be a physician,I'm truly convinced that destiny and fate played a greater role in determining my future.What more to come?I shall look out and accept everything that comes my way.Whatever that's scheduled unto me will happen when the time comes..so let it be.






p/s: be emotionless.






No comments:

Post a Comment