Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm in again..:)

*what magic have you and going to cast on me?*




2010 started off smoothly for me..it has been going very 'sleekly' ever since 12am 1st January *wink*..well let's see,the wantingness(so much!) to make calls to my big family,besties and dearest(okay,no more surprise!) was made impossible by mig33.I anti you,yes you calling system!!!Luckily,dad and mum called even before i rang them up.I was so disappointed by the fact,I was 'cheated' by own feelings."When you had the chance,you never took the initiative,look what's happening now?You can;t even make a single call because of the screwed up calling system.." my inner voice took charge to make me feel 'better'.I don't remember how many times I was trying to reconnect the call,again and again..but,you suck Mig33..you're supposed to be at your best behaviour on important days and peak hours..you definitely need a proper 'lesson' ..still I hate you!




Instead of making calls,finally,I ended up sending/replied sms-es to my dearest..Aud was the very first one to sms me with her best and lovely new year wish,thank you sweetheart:)yeah I was late this year to send my wish,all was because of the calling system..*a big frown on my face*.A sweetest(is it a forward message?) came right before I went to bed at 3.17am..okay,I know it was already 8.17am in Malaysia :p




I was still trying to make calls till 12 am Malaysian time but..my efforts were just gone with teh wind..turned on to my usual mode of communication,informed ,sadly it's no longer a surprise and as the best well wisher(I believe),I sent my wishes.:)




Reminiscing my 1st January,the night outing with nana and friends,morning talk with mum dad and ragu via webcam(longest chat and webcamming ever with them) which kicked off my 1st day of 2010 with beautiful rainbow colours and wait,I was watching "rebound" when out of sudden,my mobile rang again at 2.06am Malaysian time.Wish fulfilled, though I became totally silent,again,this time.Still,I got the message across..so that's what matters right?




You know what can best describe the passed days and the remaining upcoming days?A melancholic and 'solemn' rated lyrics Ronan Keating : When You Say Nothing At All.




"It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart,


Without saying a word,you can light up the dark,


Try as I may I can never explain,


What I hear when you don't say a thing....."




I got the message clear(sure on that!)*all smiley*...(',)




Now what to do with the remaining credit on my phone?Let's make some calls now or maybe later to compensate my new year call?(and that's if Mig33 works!)....*chuckles*




1100














No comments:

Post a Comment