Saturday, January 30, 2010

Never in a million years...

* never in a million years,would there be another you..I would shed a million tears if ever we were through*

31st January'10 @ 0122





My eyes are refusing to sleep.It's definitely a huge change in my biological clock system over the years.If 3 years ago,I could sleep for a long stretch of 12 hours right after coming back from classes on fridays,now I can barely sleep for a continuous 6 hours without being awakened in the middle.My brain cells are fatigued but I just can't seem to lay down to get a good sleep.Dismissing the many thoughts that are running in my mind-they could be one of the reasons of my sleeping disorder but I think,the best answer to explain would be the normal routine during classes and the alertness and burning midnight oil when nearing to exams are responsible for this 'tired yet fully awake' state of mine.





I felt a strong pulse to add an entry at this very hour.I'm clearly sane to say this "no matter what happens in the next few years to come,I will still be the same person.It's a vow."-this is for those who are dearest and closest to me and my heart.





Things probably would have been different if I had chosen to stay in Malaysia and furthered my studies there (perhaps in a different field?) but I know there's a significant reason behind it and a very explainable(unexplainable) reason for all the things that are happening now.I just want others to know that,never look back for the things that you wish you could have done earlier/the things that you had missed a chance in life.You're thrown into this and for certain,He will get you through this.After all,all of us are His favourites(I'm the toppest one on His list,no offence peeps:p).Never complain for all the things that are happening to you now,you're doing extremely great there,I can see and I'm dead sure of that.Make the best out of it and you'll see yourself sparkling eminently among the other brightest stars.You'll never lack best wishes and lucks as long as I'm here *wink*..so keep on moving up and strive for the best;)





Had a good saturday though.Soo ching,my hairstylist highlighted my hair with streaks of light blond,it looks (very) obvious,but I'm loving it!!:)





Dinner treat given by karthikkesh in his room.Enjoyed his foods very much..with my usual early satiety,I couldn't go for 2nd round but I tried all his dishes which reminded me of mum;s cookings especially his mutton curry.Not a huge fan of mutton curry,never really been but the curry was delicious.Thank you very much for the post exam dinner treat,junior:)





I missed visiting Krishna for the past 4 weeks due to by busy schedule.Don;t get mad at me,You know You;re always on my mind,regardless of my thick and thin times.I'm coming right to You tomorrow at 3pm.You have the most extraordinary effect on me,not denying that.Will see You with a bouquet of flowers in less than 12 hours time;)





I loved this quote(posted by sarah in fb) the very first time I saw it.Sarah,you are in Salzburgh right now,I hope you won't mind if I rewrite it on my blog(thanks in advance)=)





"never in a million years,would there be another you...I would shed a million tears if ever we were through"





0158












No comments:

Post a Comment