Friday, January 29, 2010

The taste of my freedom;)

*little prince of the family...isn't he adorable?* -Aunt Nita.
29th January 2010





hey bloggie,been 2 weeks since i last blogged!!!Now I have sufficent time in the world to keep you abreast!





I'm feeling so loosened up?Actually,my occiput is exerting a mild excruciating pain,well I'm ignoring it completely,still wanna continue blogging,and let myself swiftly sway to the beat of music.





I'm so the tired after 2 major exams for the semester: paediatrics and epidemiology~*yeay,exams are officially over at 1pm today!* I couldn't put it in words how i felt throughout this week...worn out completely!Paeds,done on monday with Professor.She was entirely impressed,my questions weren't that tough but it's how you present it to her and how well you can explain your clinical case.Days before paeds exam,miraculously I wasn;t tensed up but I was more relaxed and just wanted to face it."what could possibly go wrong,right?If can;t answer,just do another day!" so that's my new policy now and I;m less tensed up!





Paeds done.When others gave up saying,"i'm totally drained from paeds",I wanted to complete epidemiology as I don't want to bring it to next sem.I learned my lesson,therefore,it's a big NO NO! Only started reading and memorising all the facts seriously on tuesday.Even then,I'm always being lured away,even when I tried to stay away.Allright,bring it on then:p





3 days for epidemiology?what????Maybe it's more than enough for certain individuals but as for me,I was further 'tortured".I'm very adamant that my brain would have cursed me to the hiatus of vengeance for not letting it take some time off!I wonder when it's gonna explode for not being able to withstand the amount of pressure I'm imposing on it!





There were moments of emotional breakdown that took place last week.For an example,for the very first time,I sent a long mail to mum explaining myself being not the one enjoying life when all the remark I got from home "why do you always back off at the last minute and chose to do your exam on the second day?"..Mum never gets it no matter how many times I explained to her.It was a pure emotion filled mail which I sent to mum knowing that she was very angry at me.I never sounded that way,even in words but Mum was suprised saying " It has always been your choice to study medic,now you are saying all you have is your books in your 25 years of life?"..Well,Mum said her 'true reply' will be sent tomorrow,I'm waiting to read it actually.So what is it now?Mother VS daughter's mail?We'll see..Ma,I love you.





Epidemio today,only managed to do 2 rounds in 3 days before I decided to pack my bag and catch the bus to pharmaco department..still felt not prepared,don't know why.Professor was already questioning wawa when I walked in.She gave me her sharp look,okay yes I know I went lil bit late,heck,it's better to study,knowing something rather than being the you who knows nothing!!





4 questions,all were ok...managed to answer them and when my time came,my zachut book was passed to a young teacher.There I went following her to her cabin!!!Extra questions were asked,got through and here I am now,just ate 3 slices of pizza..I'm awfully hungry for the past 1 week..



it's time to compensate for whatever that I had missed for over the sem,that include:





1.a good long hours of sleep without any dreams,YES NO DREAMS PLEASE(not even the sweetest one:p)





2.catch up with my besties in msn: shalu,I gotta so many things to tell ya..you'll be surprised,babe!!!


vicks: the can wait news now,cannot wait any longer...where are you la?went cuci-mata-ing already?*wink*








The things I really wanted to do/planned for the break:





1.Highlight my hair with streaks of blond.Hairstylist soo ching offered her skills,so shall let her do wonders on my hair!





2.SHOPPING,shopping and shopping!!!I wanna be a shophaholic,daddy!





On the least of things which are still on my plan:


1.rewrite my last internal medicine lecture notes





2.complete my notes on my abandon hematology.





3.complete notes on psychiatry





4.practicals on ambulance!!!








Well I received quite a number of good news for the past few weeks*wink*..the best out of them is grandpa finally got his 1st great grandson born on 20th January: Prince came to the world..he's extremely cute,looks more like my bro in law,Navin!Can't wait to cuddle you in my arms,lil prince..you are so adorable,cutie:)





Tonight,I can sprawl on my bed instead of sleeping on my study table...now this is what you call;THE TASTE OF FREEDOM! I never knew it could be as sweet as honey,or perhaps,sweeter?





Happy 10 days holidays,nita!:)






















No comments:

Post a Comment