Tuesday, September 1, 2009

another 10 months ahead..


1st september'09 @ 1155






Privet!(hola!) from room 410 in students hostel,Nizhny Novgorod,Rus. Fed.






First blog post for the month of september.




1st day of Tuberculosis(TB) cycle,ended up coming to hostel at 10.30am..no lectures/classes were conducted today for us.The prof had to deliver lecture to another 4 groups of students,hence the 3 foreign groups were bid good-bye.




Went to Lenta,bought the usual doughnuts,pears,a notebook and a pack of mix-vegetable.Need them till I get myself to Ashan this week..maybe on friday?




Mentally,I'm still at home.Holidays weren't enough for me.But after I left,the much awaited miracle that I was longing to see to happen,finally took place and I love you both.Stay the same,don't change,please.:)




The time table for the sem has been released.Well,this sem,I have no ophtalmology and reanimation cycles.Currently with TB cycle(exam cycle),I sincerely hope that later,in internal medicine lecture,the ever almighties won;t bombard us with missiles of words...just fix the date on 11th sept and will get the job done.Feel so incomplete stepping into the new sem without a 'atsenko' in my zachut book.




Nizhny still remains the same.Oh yeah,it's drizzling by the way ever since morning.And as usual,without an umbrella to carry,I had to catch the bus and walked to the Laboratory for a blood test.Luckily there weren't many people,I waited less than 10 minutes before I was called for the test.




In 2 hours time I will be leaving for internal medicine lecture.I wonder what topic it will be today..and who will be the lecturer...dr.andrevna?dr.tatyana?dr.panova?..




Anyhows Nita,good luck for your 5th year,remember your promise and make yourself COMPLETE again!


1212

No comments:

Post a Comment