Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm back alive...




In 24 hours time,my angel is back home! fuh..what a relief..now only i can breath a fresh air after the aftermath.It's back..yes it's parked right in front of me.Went to the mechanic earlier than I'm supposed to.One thing,i couldn't;t wait till the mechanic asked me 'i would've given you a call,why did you come early?'..I only gave a him a small smile while looking at my Gen 2 being nicely washed and polished.You can't detect the dent or scratches any longer(right below the head lights and beside the oil tank..luckily,it wasn't a major disaster!)...yeap it looks just like before..as if nothing happened to it..dad and mum jokingly said "no sign of hitting on it,let's just tell ragu"..and i was like "NO!"..i insisted on sending Gen 2 yesterday itself because the 'correction' will take 1 day..and Ragu will be back home tomorrow in the late evening!Somehow,he will be wondering on saturday morning why the Gen2 is 'too clean' and sparkles(obviously after a major polishing!)..no,he won't suspect anything unless if my dearests tell him or if he happens to surf and hooked his eyes on my blogspot!Believe it or not,without car i feel like I'm so lost..it's a miracle how I'm surviving back in Russia only with public transports.I'm on cloud 9 right now with my angel is safely sent to home.:)



Morning I had plans lined out but i didn't carry them out.Why?Simply because I'm feeling so damn lethargic,or maybe the best word that can describe me currently is being plain lazy.I just had no interest to do anything.I was alone at home ,yet didn't switch on the tv/fm.Instead,i was just surfing and reading the many entries of blogs.That's the only urge I had ever since morning.Duh..change of the wind or some 'unhealthy or healthy?"' vibes been attacking me(i suppose)!I was going through a blog by an american paramedic..interesting,occupied and always on the go..not much differences than a doctor's life.Later,shifted my attention to shalu and maalini's blogs.I always thought my vegetative system is imbalance,little did i realise earlier that it's common to get all stressed up the days before exams and it doesn't spare anyone...the difference is how a person can cope up with it and complete the task on time.Still,the rad mind of mine insisting on the level of cortisol and cathecolamines in me probably higher than average,and results in my panicness and spiked up stress level.I need to get hold on this and I will.No more bowing to my rival-stress anymore!


After the many readings,i shifted my attention to my blog page and added more gadgets in it.Yeap got Mixpod.com with my all time favourite songs ..the bright side of it: now my blog readers can be entertained..:)then,did blog roll which will keep me updated with the latest entries from my fellow readers.


I spent too much of time entertaining myself today..*normally i will condemn this attitude of mine but today i feel all the better maybe because I did what i like after so long*-I'm just being myself here.


To tell the truth,i missed being in the hospital today.waiting for tomorrow to come..yeay it's Friday!


1805

No comments:

Post a Comment