Thursday, July 30, 2009

Karma


30th July'09 @ 1833




Another death had occurred yesterday.Not in the hospital but in a community.Mum was very eager to know who was it,especially after mum learned that the late lower six boy was a telugu.His motorbike was ran over by a lorry driver.Mum and I passed by the demised house but mum couldn't figure out who was it.To my surprise,shalu knows the late boy's family.What a pity right?My deepest condolences to them.Gone all the high hopes,dreams of both parents on a 18 years old.:(


This year,I heard more news on death.What's more disheartening is,the deaths were not because of senile age but due to brutally assaulted and murdered.I attended a funeral(after 8 years) last sunday in Bercham.The late left behind his wife,2 daughters aged: 13 and 7 years,his parents and 3 siblings.We're related,used to stay in the same neighbourhood in teluk intan.I know about the late brother but I have a very vague memories of him.Once,he came with his family to my house for a visit.I'm not sure whether the news came in the papers because he was an employee in the JPJ,a prominent person indeed.Earlier,the news we got was,he was involved in an accident but upon our arrival to his house,we heard a very shocking story.I couldn't even look at his mother,as she was weeping and sobbing non-stop in between her most touching phrases 'he won't be calling me mother anymore,son,they're taking you away,call me once again 'mother' .'They say mother's love can be seen and felt unlike fathers,they keep all their love inside.Their only sign of love towards their offsprings are by being strict.On that day,I saw his father crying like a little boy,mourning away saying "i will never get a son like him,what a waste...".The siblings were reminiscing their memories of their late brother and tears were rolling down their cheeks.It's very touching and unforgettable death that i had ever attended.The late's wife was fully dressed in her saree,with flowers on her hair and all the time she was just leaning against,looking at the demise in his coffin.She was very weak towards the end of the day,even collapsed due to exhaustion and over night cryings.The elder daughter was stronger.Her friends came over,consoled her and I heard her saying "I cried so much yesterday that I couldn't even cry anymore".The little one was aware of her father's death and was in a very silent mode.My elder brothers who were supposed to be attending a temple festival in teluk intan,ended up in hospital to pay their last respect to their childhood friend.


Crime rates are at stake and very alarming in Malaysia now.The best example was last sunday's incident.It's so not a humane act by treating and murdering someone in that manner.The news we got was one of his clients called him for meet up in a coffee shop on friday in the late evening.The late went to meet.And after 2 hours,he was found naked on the road.On examination,his skull was cracked(suspected after being hit by a hammer) and there were few strokes of 'rotan' beatings on his back.Who has the right to take away someone's life in that way?No one...what did he do to deserve this kind of death?I cannot imagine how his family was 'stabbed alive' upon seeing his condition after the post-mortem.It's killing everyone insid just to think 'the animals' responsible for his death are still at large.The motive behind his murder is unknown but suspected to be intentional murder since the late has always been a strict and honest JPJ employee.


Though I have a slightest memory of the late,mum told me on our way back from the funeral that,the late often enquire mum 'how's nita doing and has she already finished her course,sister?'.My eyes were brimmed with tears upon seeing the most saddest moments at the funeral.I'm glad i paid my last respect to him by attending his funeral.


Anna(brother),may you rest in peace.May God pardons all your unfavourable acts.Be a guardian angel to your parents,wife,siblings and kids.Guide them in their lives and be always with them.


Why good people are snatched away from their families very fast?Is it because God loves them more than the ones living on the Earth?One can never reason out why..now this is what you call God's play or better still,KARMA plays it's role here.


You will always live in our memories,R.I.P.




1924

No comments:

Post a Comment