Sunday, July 19, 2009

Unforgettable Days.


20th July'09 @ 1434


So went my weekend(the best,so far!).what made it so special you may ask?It was Family reunion!!! who'd want to miss it right?Nothing matters more than just being present there with my beloveds.3 celebrations in a row: saisha's 1st year birthday party followed by mum's pre-birthday celebration at 12midnight then finally on sunday:bhajans and mum's birthday celebration once again:).Previous years,we used to surprise mum by flowers sent by the florist,this year Ragu and I got the finest made birthday cake(needless to say,very expensive!) for mum.Suspense never works with mum ,why?naturally mum has 6th sense where she can just read something's fishy by just looking at your face,so what more right?when it's her birthday!


At saisha's birthday,I already pre-informed about our plan to my elder brothers,uncles,aunties whilst Ragu went to collect the cake at 9pm,sent it home and joined us at saisha's birthday party.Everyone was there except for my eldest brother and his family and priya who wanted to attend a motivational talk(which later she regretted forsaking the reunion for it!).Because of her,Uncle Surya had to go back with Haanu after the function and missed the second day's fun part.Aunt stayed here and Uncle was actually so restless at home that he actually planning to drive back to Ipoh!



Saisha's birthday went well with that little cutie of mine behaved well,cake was nicely cut and she was infact in her best cheerful mood.Food was very tasty an delicious with my all time favourites:satay and other indian cuisines.


This time around,my nieces and nephews recognised me better compared to at Uncle Surya's and previous years.Few of them were very reluctant to come near/give a peck on my cheek.I,on the other hand,very keen to hug and carry them..how can i resist?My dearies are too cute:) They have a reason to behave that way since I'm not in any part of family gatherings for 10/12 months/year.They know who I am a but,it wasn't easy to cuddle them.I had to ask my 2nd elder bro's junior: 'who am I?What's my name?'...and the answer: a wide smile and i'm sure that 5 year old simply shot an answer "akka"(sister)..:p I was :"no..go and ask nana(dad)"..he obeyed,vanished from my sight and went to my elder bro.The 2nd time i asked him,he gave me the same smile and gave me this 'tersipu-sipu malu' look..I couldn't help laughing and told him.I do that very often to my little ones and most of them will get me right with exception of a few!!


Tashirra was no more that "pohon semalu"/a member of the communist club at the age of 5.When she was younger,she was a very reserved kind of person and only tagged behind her Chinana(youngest elder bro) and othuna(sister in law).Now,she's more jovial and miggles well with us.Her blue iris has changed just like any of us:brown black.She is the miracle baby of the family for being the first pre-term baby.Reshma sai still maintaining her cutesness like tashirra is more friendlier and less of a hassle compared to when tashirra was her age.Reshma actually came and pulled my dress whilst I was chit-chatting with aunties.I was indeed taken by surprise,bent down and carried my cutie.She showed me her mask and birthday party set which she was wearing at the moment:)Nevaena Sai being the youngest of the 3 sisters,was extra reserved(now if I compare her with Tashirra).Her big round eyes,curved eyelashes,curly hair and fair skin makes her the center of attraction besides saisha.


Saesheindra and Divya being the best of buddies since small,still the same...if shane is missing,then you will know divya will be missing too...wherever they go,always hand in hand and together!Kids nowadays are far more advanced -their talk revolves on high school musical,avril lavigne,youtube at the age of 9 and 10!


Nimeesha,sailendra and murkesh are the 3 muskeeters,hanging out together.Siblings togetherness,I would say.Nimeesha and saesheindra are 2 competitors in studies just like Meelashinhi and Awinash.Nimeesha at age of 9,already knows how to look good- with the right touch ups/make ups to go along with her dress.Sailendra is the 'silent killer'..very quiet but never leave him out of your sight!:)Murkesh has his 'donald-duck's' (very cute) smile.his eyes actually twinkles when he smiles.Awinas and Liknesh had missed all the fun and I'm actually longing very much to see them.Awinash is the brainy and a fierce competitor when it comes to studies.


Sister Parames' juniors are the hyperactives ones.Ritesh is a 'rojak' well he is exact Uncle Seema's look alike..with his little tummy bulging out,try talking to this 6 year old and you'll get an idea how knowledgeable he is at his age.Sevitha,3 year old..too active.She loves to mimic like 'power puff girls'.She posed such way in all pictures taken!She can even do fly-kicking.Ragu became Ritesh and Sevitha's victim with them practicing their stunts on him.


On mum's side,yet to meet my senior cousins.The juniors have come down to see me which include:Rao,Sashvin,Sravani,Rishu,and Pavithra.All have grown up and I realise now,it's so much of fun to spend time with them.3 years ago,when I hear they will be coming over,I used to keep all my belongings out of their reach.But now,all are so matured,disciplined and they listen to you.Each and every movement of yours are closely watched.When I fiddle for my Gen 2 keys,they actually ran out ,buckle their feet with shoes and got ready to hitch a ride with me.


When bhajan's were over,Rao made us roti canai,we dined together,cleared all the mess and they left to penang.Rao's roti canai *thumbs up*..:)I'm looking forward for our cousins's reunion very soon.My house is very quiet now with Ragu left to USM today early morning,no kids laughters,running footsteps,bickering among themselves.As for me,I took off from hospital today since I was all worn out and could barely stand with my feet.



1552








No comments:

Post a Comment