Sunday, September 20, 2009

The blessed Me with You in My life

*290809 in Rawang with Ragu,Prakash,Raja Rao,Sis Padma,Meelashinhi,Priya,Hanu,Divya,Sashein and Saisha cutie;the day before I left to Russia*


21st September 2009 @ 0104





As I was reading on oesophageal atresia (congenital disorder where part of the middle oesophagus goes missing and with(or without) high possibility of formation fistula or artificial connection between 2 organs,and in this case,tracheo-distal oesophageal fistula,my fingers reached my DELL's mouse,and the next thing I knew I was reading a note posted by my little sister,meelashinhi (sorry dear,I know you are 13 now but your still a baby to me,sweetie:) ) on my msn profile:





"akka,how are u?We all are fine here.byeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."-meelashinhi





"great,but I can't understand anything about the picture."-meelashinshi commented on my new display picture in msn.





I smiled reading her short note.For a moment,everything that's unpleasant seemed to have vanished from my mind.All i remembered was her teen face,her braces,right sided fringe,tall and thin physique and still with her childish attitude whenever sashein pulls pranks on her.Thanks dearie,and I replied as following in her msn profile:





"my dear little sister,i'm fine here ma.How are nana,amma saeshein and you?


prepare well for exams okay ma?


good luck to both of you in finals.


my picture says: behind every successful woman is HERSELF. and now,isn't that motivating?take care there,msg me when you are free.


I'll catch you online on weekends.


lots of love,


nita akka."





Dad always says that we should always encourage others to achieve what they want in life.You should be competitive but should never practice jealousy and do immoral things to get what you want.Uncles always remind me to advice the little ones via email.When these cuties of mine send me mails,I will surely to reply them no matter how occupied I'll be.It's just a simple way of us to keep in touch with me being in this far land from home.





The kids whom I carried and craddled earlier in my life are now sending me messages through emails and smses asking me how am I and yeah,reminding me at the same time to take care.Better still Awinash,my 13 year old nephew will sms me once in a month/on special days to say "Atta(dad's sister),I'm doing well with my studies.All are fine here.How's your exams?Must score all As okay?Take care atta".I'll be smiling silently to myself whenever I read his sms-es..yes he's the only one who will advice me back when I mention about being a hardworker!





All these may look very little in our lifes but for me,I value and APPRECIATE every single simple things like these.These little things are the ones very essential in my life,to make me boast proudly that "there can never be a girl in the world any LUCKIER AND MORE BLESSED WITH TREMONDOUS LOVE than me"!





As long as I have all of you in my journey of life,nothing can dampen my spirit to reach for my goals.And my little dearies,study well and make our family proud..we 're the young generations which they had prayed and wished for.





I'm missing and love you,kids with everything I am.Let's succeed together.:)





0128

No comments:

Post a Comment