Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Sudden change of wind






I'm supposedly be sleeping right now but i'm still wide awake.Done with my readings,err..russian text i shall wake up tomorrow and memorise it but tomorrow i have practical examination,therefore I don't know whether I will be able to attend russian class.Anyhow,to play safe,I shall do my part before leaving to paeds.




After the much 'politics' which me ,sevvanthee,maalini,kiran(partly),suvin and karan had endured for the past few years,our minor malaysian indian community(MISA) which earlier was said to be 'adjourned forever' was back again to 'life'! I can tell you here,we have never had anything against the other group.Impatience and superiority feelings made a peaceful meeting turned to be an ugly meeting when we disagreed on their plan.Well that happened 2 years ago,after I passed my vice president post to a junior.




Ever since then,me,maalini and sevvanthee have always stayed away from their meetings though we were invited profusely to join them.But,we JUST STAYED AWAY!Still that didn't prevent the president to got us involved in their activities;deepavali night etc.We made things clearer earlier that,we will help with the juniors but we are no longer will be in the association.So,that prolonged till yesterday,sunday(27th september'09).




What happened,nita?A junior messaged me asking the 3 of us to join the meeting in our hostel,7th floor at 9pm.Maalini came into our room.I said "we have to go!"..Maalini and sevvanthee shot each other looks.I continued "we go and make ATTENDANCE..we don't vote for anyone!"..




So we went,guess our appearance suprised the 6th years.We found a spot nearby the window and stood still.Then came the moment of ice-breaking since 3 new juniors are present:2 boys and a girl.




Later on,new comittee members were elected.And here,we are certain that everything was planned 'slickly'...sevvanthee was elected to become the president(since she voiced out 2 years ago!) though she refused totake up the post.Kiran became the vice..and jonas the batch rep.Insisted but retorted by sevvanthee..and the victim was Kiran as the new president for the year 2009/2010,jonas the vice and sevvanthee the batch rep!




Pizza and coke were served but we didn;t help ourselves.The former president ushered us by carrying a box of vegetarian pizza,but we said 'thank you' and left.No,i'm not being arrogant here but my vegetarianism will be ending today wherelse sevvanthee and maalini's reason: 'we already had dinner!"




We came back,had our short meeting in my room,410 and had agood laugh about what had happened..and the conclusion is "We are the VIPS!"




and now,who said there's no political crisis between medical students?..and it will continue even when we have good intention for all.




0205

No comments:

Post a Comment