Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Fun-tastic Friday and Saturday.


19th september'09 @ 2152




I HAD THE BEST WEEKEND EVER SINCE I CAME TO RUSSIA THIS SEMESTER!




What makes it so fun?:




1.Finished with Tb exam on thursday(17th September 2009).




2.Had class up till 12 pm on friday with paeds professor since the rest were to sit for tb exam.




3.Friday(18th September'09)


- cooked lunch:nasi goreng


-watched movies: 1st: orphan-was expecting it to turn gruesome but disappointed since it was just a thriller.


-2nd movie: silent hill(not a horror movie too,but too cartoonic-again I was devastated!)


-chatted with priya and exchanged photos via msn which we snapped before i left home.


-blogged on something that has been on my mind for sometime.


-came to concious that sincerity has never been there in the very first place.


-hit my bed at 2am.




4.Saturday


-awakened by 7 am.


-got up at 10am.


-had breakfast with 2 slices of bread + coffee


-turned on music on my DELL.


-hooked up with 'The thief' while listening to music.


-online at the same time in msn.


-made myself lunch: taufu ketchup with rice.


-watched a movie: Catch me if you can.


-got hold of a chat friend,had a real long good chat in msn,thank you.


-and again,the regular chat with a friend.


-and blogging now...


-and am still online in msn..huhooo for 12 hours now!




*so,have you seen how i spent my free days?don't you wish to do the same?*




2 days of real hibernation is certainly enough.And now my battery has been fully charged when previously it was in the last bar.:p.Tomorrow my usual day will bein at let say 1o am.Will be getting up at 9am and i have tonnes of things to do:




1.Translate a russian text for monday's class.




2.Rewrite my internal medicines lecture...how many nita?*beaming proudly: 3 lectures!*




3.Complete my remaining paeds surgery class notes.




4.Read on oesophageal atresia for paediatrics class on monday.




5.start back my 5 hours MUST STUDY regime.






I'm going to slip straight under my blanket now..good night,saturday!






2212










No comments:

Post a Comment