Saturday, September 26, 2009

Raya Open House in Nizhny Novgorod'09.







26th september'09 @ 1920








The annual Raya Open housewas held today at 3pm outside hostel 3.It was a total different environment,compared to the one held in previous years because today,everyone was served outdoors!! Yeah, the mats were placed on the ground,so that all the Malaysians(1Malaysia) can sit and enjoy the scrumptuous foods prepared by our muslim friends.I enjoyed the foods very much though i'm on vegetarian diet.Had nasi himpit with kuah kacang,nasi minyak,kek pisang,agar-agar and a glass of juice.The breeze was too cold that nearly most of us were shivering non-stop.I had my meal in Pearly;s room,though with sevvanthee ,jonas,grace,chau ling and others.








No occasions are complete without photographs right?so here you go,especially from outside my hostel,Nizhny Novgorod,RUS.
Selamat Hari Raya to all my kawan-kawan yang disayangi.
2000




No comments:

Post a Comment