Thursday, September 17, 2009

Done with Tuberculosis.




17th september'09 @ 2225









TB Classes and it's exam finally has come to an end at 3pm today!!!.Me and exams,the feelings and roller-skating emotions before exams are definitely not ever going to subside or get better any time soon!!Luckily,managed to get through it with an excellent mark on my zachut book!






Ok,ok I know I started reading tb way too late compared to others...the reason is because of my previous exam.I had been a procrastinator for quite some time now,..well,it happens you know no matter how you tried..my schedules and tight regime.For example,yes I said I will start with tb on thrusday after internal but even on friday I didn't get started on it!! The moment I came back from class on friday after purchasing groceries,took a nap,woke up fresh,had dinner,surfed the net forawhile.When I decided to open my lectures notes,there you go,my dearest friend cum blockmate,joined us and we had so had our blockmate night's talk which actually lasted till 2am!!! wooohooo..it's not like we actually spend time with each other on ordinary days.things were sertainly different when we were in 1st and 2nd years,but now,even our 4th floor is turning 'less happening' because of the seriousness and busy lifes of ours.






So,officially started getting serious with Tb on saturday from 8.30am till today 12pm.I was actually thinking of doing it tomorrow with my other groupmates but with only 2 hours of sleep last night and continuous revisions,I decided to just join the team,: sevvanthee,pearly,kiran,sarah and xiang yun.Like i had told earlier,when it comes to medicine,somehow you just feel there;s always something you have missed before the exam.That thought and feeling will actually slowly nag you slowly and persistently,asking you to divert the road and choose another date to do your exam!






I'm glad I finished it today!!! 1st exam of the sem-9th sem '09..down with 1..tuberculosis!!Professor turned out to be my examiner and I managed to answer him,asked him for another X-ray which made it 2,and here I go,a 5 from him!thank you sir.









After getting back home,sevvanthee and I walked to the park,had our 'chicken shashlik'- gritting and shivering there while enjoying our dinner.The wind was getting colder,but it was such a beautiful day to go out and have fun!






I'm all worn out,just want to get some sleep now..tomorrow will be starting my new rotation-peadiatrics surgery.






I'm deaclaring here,no more procrastinating things which I'm supposed to be completing today itself!(though i don't do it often!)






This week,I have friday saturday and sunday all for me.I have chose to spend my friday and saturday snuggling with a good novel which I got from sarah,enjoy the music of life and take some time off from my usual routine from being a medical student and my books!






2240

No comments:

Post a Comment