Saturday, September 5, 2009

What's for dinner,girl?


5th september'09 @ 1910






it's going to be 1 week since I left Malaysia...so fast,I didn't even realise it until now when I decided to take time off from my books.Having my dinner now and at the same time blogging and chatting with Ragu..3 in 1..'sambil menyelam,sambil minum air'..




practically,tb classes are going fine.Luckily got a nice female teacher.Though she speaks dual language: russian and english,I can undertsand what she was trying to teach us...tb and it's influences on organism..I will update more on it after wednesday.Internal exam will be at 1pm on the 9th sept.Few of us are thinking of taking a day off from class next week and replace it since majority will be sitting for the exam on that day..all the best Nita for internal.You can do it!




Morning woke up at 7 after the many attempts of my hp alarm were turned off by me.Will definitely get stern warnings and scolding from mum and dad if i let them know what I had the whole day for my breakfast,lunch and dinner..make a note here especially for dinner:




1.the staple breakfast- a glass of coffee + 4 biscuits




2.lunch- a slice of white bread + omelette




3.dinner- campbell's mushroom and crouton soup+ a pear + a glass of cold water.




no,no,I'm not on a strict diet..no such thing for me.Just that,I really have no appetite nowadays..guess still missing mum's cookings after tasting and nicely wacking everything at home..and in another word,I'm just being plain lazy to cook coupled with no appetite to eat.Guess,it's just pre-exam symptoms...*sigh*




1925




5 comments:

  1. hey gal...all da best for your exams kay...u sure will do well...no worries and pls eat well...dun make me complain to mum!!!!hahahaha...hugs and missing u...sowie for not saying bye gal....n not spending much time wid u this time....sowie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shalu,:)))..thank you for your wishes,girl..and no,ur not supposed to tell mumabout my eating regime(not that she doesn't know,lol!)..yeah spent such a short time with ya this time,make sure next year you have more time for me okay?..you keep well too,bud,take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nava, all the best for internal exam! :)) You have it in you, just believe in yourself! jiayo jiayo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much sarah:)it's a lesson worth to learn from previous sem,most valuable one,not to BACK OUT THE LAST MINUTE!enjoy tb classes..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha..sure i will do gal...*hopefully*...wid my time schedule n work...hahaha!!!all da best n hope u get through it well..hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete