Thursday, September 10, 2009

new look for a new sem :-)

*yeay...back to my short wavy hair*


10th september'09 @ 1731






I''ve been dreading to have back short hair ever since I decided not to rebond my hair this year.Straight hair has worn out its trend,and if I were to say that-nothing beats having back your genuine hair.




Due to some unavoidable reasons,I didn't make an effort for another visit to the saloon in Ipoh once I got my slight trim done on 25th July before the grand reunion.I should've done all the cutting job there itself but sheerly,i had no interest to try new look over there.




And now with my completion of Internal Medicine exam,I have the urge to look 'new' and complete..so today was the day,decided to hit the saloon nearby hostel,accompanied by sara and ta--daaaa..it's done..love it,and I love my wavy hair:)






1735

No comments:

Post a Comment