Monday, September 7, 2009

The Dos


8th September'09 @ 0125






1.I'm strongly being lured away by my comfy bed..inviting me to cuddle under the blanket.Tempting but not now,I have to finish my last part of endocrinology on Diabetes Mellitus!




2.It's less than 48 hours for Internal Medicine exam,the countdown begins!




3.Finding it hard to stay awake after 12 am nowadays,especially after back from summer holidays.




4.I need a synergic effect of my already metabolised (fully!) maggie curry flavoured at 3.30pm,a cup of coffee+ a slice of white bread at 8.30pm,coming up on the list which are undergoing digestion process right now: campbell soup at 12am and finally soluble vitamin C (lemon flavoured)..see how much I can eat when burning the midnight oil??




5.And,I need to start studying and pay more attention on TB right after internal,well maybe thursday onwards,la..Sorry for abandoning you,my bad.




Let's get back to DM,ike-ike and oshe-oshe!




0135

No comments:

Post a Comment