Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Sunday Morning


13th september @ 0850




What am I doing up so early morning..hello it's sunday nita,why are you up so early?




-this is my usual routine here when exams are coming up,weekends or any other ordinary days,i'll be the first bird to wake up...I'm waiting for this friday to come so that I can sleep more than 10 hours on saturday!!!..*hey,the week still hasn't started,and your talking about it coming to the end..lol*






Yesterday was practically highlighting the tb lectures..yet to make them stay intactly in my mind.Brain got exhausted by 10 pm,but I managed to hit teh bed at 12.30am.Thought I will be able to finish everything one round but,I realised still left with cavernous tb,fibrocavernous tb to be done..so I shall finish them now,then add extra informations from the TB reference book from the library.




Since Russian classes have started,I have to memorise one whole text for the class tomorrow!..duh it's back again..but luckily we're no more chained to Irina Mihailovna(the head of the department).




And bloggie,I rejoined facebook.Reactivated it.Like you would have guessed,it brought back lots of speculations especially from subha,shalu,aud and vicks.Speaking the truth,I miss being in touch with them/getting latest updates about them.*You guys know why I left but I came back not for the same reason*....I'm back there for you,my buddies:)




Okay,can;t make my blog any longer,ctaching up with my time.Yet to finish my coffee and get started on tb.




Good luck for TB exam..gambatte,nita.




0858

2 comments: